Well this stinks.

GC memory cards were/are a bit wierd.

i have two and both are kept in the same condition; stuck into slots A & B and almost never coming out. this is pretty much how its always been. yet last year the one in slot B suddenly lost all its data from a 'corrupted file'. i hadn't even used B in months and it got corrupted.

a lot of GC owners have had the same problem. they take perfect care of it yet they'll randomly lose thier data. which is why GC memory cards are wierd.

GC memory cards were/are a bit wierd.

i have two and both are kept in the same condition; stuck into slots A & B and almost never coming out. this is pretty much how its always been. yet last year the one in slot B suddenly lost all its data from a 'corrupted file'. i hadn't even used B in months and it got corrupted.

a lot of GC owners have had the same problem. they take perfect care of it yet they'll randomly lose thier data. which is why GC memory cards are wierd.

I've never had this problem, so perhaps it has something to do with certain in-game glitches, who knows. I have two 1019 memory cards which I use as my main, and a 251 which I use to backup my most precious data, so either way I'm covered- but still, it's odd because I've never had such a thing happen. I think it has something to do with dust, perhaps.

Back