What anime are you watching at the moment?

lemmyamusbh2.jpg

Enjoy your many edits

That doesn't answer my question. I saw a comercial the other day about new episodes premering.... but I didn't get to read it since my brother was in the way. And I haven't seen the comercial yet again.

Still lookinf for DBZ season2. Looks like Im going to have to order it online

Been catching up on Last Exile today.

I wonder what to watch when I finish it?
Not that again I hope

That doesn't answer my question. I saw a comercial the other day about new episodes premering.... but I didn't get to read it since my brother was in the way. And I haven't seen the comercial yet again.
Why should I answer your question?

Im not arsed about the dub anyway

Just finished blood+. Not the sort of thing i usaly watch but it was actually really good. Very dark, but good so i enjoyed it. Not sure what i'm going to watch now thou.

Just finished blood+. Not the sort of thing i usaly watch but it was actually really good. Very dark, but good so i enjoyed it. Not sure what i'm going to watch now thou.
The Blood the last vampire was better

Cant wait for the film

I'm not forcing you to answer my question it's that you quoted me so I thought that you had an answer.
I have many answers
But I have more questions dont I ?
Nah, the first half of the series is pretty tiresome. I think I might watch Gilgamesh, I haven't seen a really dark anime for ages.
?

PROTIP/
Turn the brightness down

Does anyone still watch Yugioh? I'm currently watching the first season of Yugioh GX on Youtube since I never saw them before.
Anime on youtube
faceplamdpbo6.png

oh come on prinny leave him alone, sometimes it is just imposible to find it any where else. I have that problem sometimes.
Oh and i might watch the last vampire later.

oh come on prinny leave him alone, sometimes it is just imposible to find it any where else. I have that problem sometimes.
Oh and i might watch the last vampire later.
If I cant find a anime seres to watch online I download it (if its unlicensed)
But thats very rare

Besides most are on Megavideo

Ugh... :rolleyes:

Hey, there are some good quality vids on Youtube... on Funimation's channel at least.
In parts
Thats my only prob with it

Still got to finish Ikkitousen
Its good but the female cloths stores must make a lot of money
NEEDS LESS FANSERVICE

The female lead kinda reminds me of Excel

Heh, Youtube is where I power-watched Guundam Seed and DESTINY. To this day I don't think I ever saw the other half of 38.

The full HD Code Geass dub is nice if the HD doesn't lag on my pc... and I don't stab my ears.

Back