What anime are you watching at the moment?

Started watching Eden of the East. Pretty good so far, the animation is awesome and the story seems interesting (even if it is completely ripping off The Bourne Identity- although to be fair, the guy did point that out in the episode), and they actually hired fluent English speakers! Plus, the OP is a "real" song, which is usually a good sign.

Gotta love this taxi:
v4z478.jpg

Finished-
Ikkitousen
It needed to focus more on the plot and less on the cheapness of the girls clothes

Watching Minami-ke session 3

FLCL... AGAIN!!!! Seriously, I want a boxset in my room to show off my fandom. The manga is good, but I only have two of the light novels.

D.Gray-man and Ghost-07 soon. I had them recommended to me. I hope they're at least better than Naruto or Bleach. It's all I can really hope for at this point.

Looking for something memetic like Geass or Death Note.

Is Dragonball Kai different than Dragonball Z and Dragonball and Dragonball GT?(something like that I'm not a big fan of Dragonball Z)
Dragon Ball Kai is a remake of Dragon Ball Z. DBZ was full of fillers, so Dragon Ball Kai takes that out and condenses it down to only 100 episodes. It's also digitally remastered. Really I prefer to just buy the digitally remastered box-set DVDs Funimation are selling now, but if it ever airs in the U.S. I'll definatly watch it.

Dragon Ball Kai is a remake of Dragon Ball Z. DBZ was full of fillers, so Dragon Ball Kai takes that out and condenses it down to only 100 episodes. It's also digitally remastered. Really I prefer to just buy the digitally remastered box-set DVDs Funimation are selling now, but if it ever airs in the U.S. I'll definatly watch it.

If DBZ re-airs I would probably start watchin it. I hate having to watch animates on the Internet while they are in Japanese. For example Naruto Shippuden is on Naruto.com and I don't watch it because its in japanese and I don't like having to read and watch since I can't concentrate on one thing. But if they air it on English in the U.S. I'll definetly watch it. Is Dragonball Kai in Japanese?

Yep. But you can probably still find DBZ season box-sets in stores. They differ in price depending on how you go about buying them, usually around 30 US dollars, which is a great deal considering what you get. I currently own Season One and Season Three. I'm trying to get Season Two but no luck so far. Every store I've been to has every season except 2. :lol: that's my luck. You can buy them directly from Funimation at Zstore.com, a friend told me it's actually cheaper to do so, but I haven't checked it out yet.

D.Gray-man and Ghost-07 soon. I had them recommended to me. I hope they're at least better than Naruto or Bleach. It's all I can really hope for at this point.

Looking for something memetic like Geass or Death Note.
I stopped watching D Grey man
It was really dull

Hows Dragon Ball Kai doin for ya?
Im gonna wait till it properly starts before saying if its good

Back