What anime are you watching at the moment?

Currently -
Kodomo No Jikan

Im gonna have to do a clear out of my harddrvie as ive got some big seres lined up to try out
How can an animated series be live?
With loads of very fast animmaters/drawers

It might become a QUALITY session

How can an animated series be live?
I'm wondering the same thing.

Just watched Super Android 13 and Bojack Unbound. I bought the little collection thing today. Comes in a sexy tin-case. :ihih:

Currently watching:

Hetalia Axis Powers - 5/10
Gilgamesh - 6/10
Eden of the East - 9/10

Currently -
Kodomo No Jikan

Im gonna have to do a clear out of my harddrvie as ive got some big seres lined up to try out

With loads of very fast animmaters/drawers

It might become a QUALITY session
oapbaaabc.jpg

Its no wonder Kodomo No Jikan will never get licensed

Under age kid in love with her teacher?
(the teacher isnt interested)

kodomonojikan01dvdx264a.jpg

Heres what it says
kodomonojikan01dvdx264a.jpg

kodomonojikan03dvdx264a.jpg

Still its quite funny tho

musashi_seal.jpg

I've just finished watching higurashi.
I got to tell ya, at first my head was pounding, it was so confusing but after watching kai I realised it got a good story.

I've just finished watching higurashi.
I got to tell ya, at first my head was pounding, it was so confusing but after watching kai I realised it got a good story.
I'm currently waiting on the Higurashi Rei OVAs. The first one is a bizarre one-off comedy episode, but the next three are an epilogue to the main story, where we get to see a reality where no bad stuff happened.

I'm currently waiting on the Higurashi Rei OVAs. The first one is a bizarre one-off comedy episode, but the next three are an epilogue to the main story, where we get to see a reality where no bad stuff happened.

I saw that episode. where there at the pool. It did seem loke a non-higurashi episode, hope it gets better.

^ do you know if any website has it subbed.
youtube doesn't.

youtube doesn't.
It will probably be on Mega video if you know how to look

Ill send you a link to the thing some of us use to find vids online
(Dont usually send it to people I have barely read but sod it your one of the few people that dont bang on about how great Naruto/Bleach/Pokemon/<insert other anime thats hyped up>)

youtube doesn't.
Sorry, I don't. If you intend to watch it online rather than download, then like Prinny suggested, you're more likely to find it on Megavideo. Don't bother with Youtube, it's actually moderated and the video quality tends to be crap.

Rewatching Ayakashi/Samurai Horror Tales and Mononoke ::blushes::

Oh how I love the medicine seller! :blush2:

It's an interesting anime to say the least... especially Mononoke! Some love it and some hate it.

PLUS watching Moon Phase, but for some reason I can't make myself watch the last-last episode. Don't want it to end! Just like School Rumble should of never ended!!

Last edited:
Gonna watch Macross Plus in a minute.

Rewatching Ayakashi/Samurai Horror Tales and Mononoke ::blushes::

Oh how I love the medicine seller! :blush2:

It's an interesting anime to say the least... especially Mononoke! Some love it and some hate it.
I thought they were alright. Ayakashi was kind of average, Mononoke was better. And the Medicine Seller kicks arse.

Yeh, D.Gray was kinda boring. It wasn't too bad, but it's just too freaking long! The longest series I watched was Dragon Ball. Also, Inu-Yasha, Ranma and Maison Ikkoku.

The second being a guilty pleasure and the fourth showed me how much of a sociopath I really was.

Enjoying 96 episodes of a borderline impoverished, spineless, slightly dull-witted, good-natured young man chase the pretty, nice, indecisive, evasive, Yamato Nadeshiko-like(she has an inner-tsundere side), woman of his dreams for several miserable years with the "help" of his "well-intentioned" roommates, friend, multiple love-interests, and love rival. Not just enjoying, but laughing uproariously at almost every misfortune that happened to the poor guy seemed to unnerve the friend that I watched it with. Yup, that's Ikkoku-kan for ya.

Back