What anime are you watching at the moment?

Notame Cantable (or something)

Hmmmm Gintama has its moments
Some guy in his sword "I can make you stronger, do you want to be stronger?"
Gin "No thanks"

Its nice to have a silly episode

It's my understanding that Gintama is always silly.
Not always
Sometimes they put a plot in
Its best described as a load of fillers with the odd bit of main story line
Think Bleach with out loads of fighting and with better writers and funnier and even funnier and way better heck even the character design is better

Episode 25 is recommended viewing for Death note fans
74 for Zombie film fans(with a hatred of the golden acrhies)

Not always
Sometimes they put a plot in
Its best described as a load of fillers with the odd bit of main story line
Think Bleach with out loads of fighting and with better writers and funnier and even funnier and way better heck even the character design is better
Or am I confusing it with Bobobobobobobobobobo (or whatever it's called) then?

Why have I only just found out they made a live-action version of Higurashi?

Or am I confusing it with Bobobobobobobobobobo (or whatever it's called) then?

Why have I only just found out they made a live-action version of Higurashi?
Bobobo is pure randomness (yellow afro)
Gintama is more toned down to the point where the storyline makes sense

Ga-Rei Zero, just started it. The name sounded cool, so yeah. I will then watch Rideback, the rest of my Eva DVDs... again, Black Lagoon... again, and I might get around to finishing Toradora, but the Critical Plot Failure after ep 13 has made it a slow venture... except for Sumire Kano who is hands-down my favorite character, and then she went to America. DAMN YOU AMERICAAAAA!!!

Back to Ga-Rei... anyone think that Mio's design from K-On! was modeled after Yomi and then absolutely moefied... because I do. Also, Mi~o, YoMI, just backwards syllables!!! *Goes mad from the revelation* Ok, I'm reading into it waaaayyy too much, but I thought it was cool.

Yomi is so pretty, the Hime-Cut really works with me... *is developing Hime-Cut fetish, well actually I always loved Kikyo with her hair down, and the lady from xxxHolic*

OH MY GOD, the purple eyes! *nosebleed*

I should sleep, but I'm too busy watching Ga-Rei.

Last edited:
I finished the anime... tragic. I think I just witnessed one of the most soul-crushingly-depressing pieces of fiction. Episode 7 on is just a nose-dive into morbid depression.

Finished watching the first arc of Umineko. Slightly confused but that's how the anime works.
A friend told me to give gunslinger girl a try. I'm liking it, althought there is an issue with the sound.

Gintama 109 is recommended for Jackie Chan fans.(its like the whole episode becomes a tribute to Project A)
(as per usual the filler bits are funny as heck)

Well I looked all over for the Lupin the 3rd TV series in English and found nothing but found what I think is a batch of films that might be in English.
(Recommended for action film/James Bond fans)

Finished watching Fruits Basket and started on the manga. One my friend offered to handball Excel Saga on to me, so I guess that's next on my list.

Finished watching Fruits Basket and started on the manga. One my friend offered to handball Excel Saga on to me, so I guess that's next on my list.
Excel Saga is highly recommended if you have seen a load of older well known anime

Back