What anime are you watching at the moment?

Nuuuu!!! It's more of a Seinen flavor, I don't think a shonen could ever be so short or soul crushingly depressing... or fanservicey
Nice. I like soul-crushingly depressing- it makes for some of the best anime (e.g. Grave of the Fireflies, Now and Then, Here and There, Wolf's Rain, Texhnolyze, Gilgamesh, Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal, etc.). And I don't usually like shounen.

And what are you talking about, not expecting shounen to have a lot of fanservice? (See: every ecchi/harem series ever)

It hasn't ruined my vocabulary... but it has perhaps ruined my life.

Nice. I like soul-crushingly depressing- it makes for some of the best anime (e.g. Grave of the Fireflies, Now and Then, Here and There, Wolf's Rain, Texhnolyze, Gilgamesh, Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal, etc.).
The afore mentioned Hell girl might be your type

Or that recent story arc of Haruhi

Meh just watch the end of Samurai X
(I can kinda fill you in on the different characters that are in it via the means of the episodes)

Well it isn't Saikano or Bokurano depressing, but it definitely hits the tragedy tear jerker wall hard and well.

Of course I generally just went mentally numb with Saikano... and Bokurano... and NaruTaru.

If you didn't like Black Lagoon's length you're probably going to be disappointed with Spice and Wolf as well, since it'll only come up to 26 episodes (counting both seasons and both OVAs) when season 2 finishes airing.

Well it wasn't so much that it was 24 episodes, but more that I didn't know this until I had finished watching the second season and seeing as I had started (Re-)watching from episode 13, I was just getting back into enjoying the series.

The afore mentioned Hell girl might be your type
After all you've said about it?

Or that recent story arc of Haruhi
I said soul-crushingly depressing, not complete and utter shite.

Well it isn't Saikano or Bokurano depressing, but it definitely hits the tragedy tear jerker wall hard and well.

Of course I generally just went mentally numb with Saikano... and Bokurano... and NaruTaru.
Haven't seen Bokurano yet. Maybe I'll watch it after Ga-Rei. I didn't really care for Narutaru.

I think I might watch Revolutionary Girl Utena... You know, for a change of pace. Never seen it before. Magical Girl show I assume.

Hyakko. I saw a picture of Touma, whose design intrigued me only to find that her character barely shows up.

I like it. Nothing too great, but slice-o-life has always been a thing of mine.

Currently watching Azumanga Daioh again.
I might give Pani Poni Dash a try next if I can get pass it's total randomness.

Stellvia is a good one in my opinion. I like Pani Poni, but it's not in my Top 10. More like my Top 100.

I've finally caught up to the latest ep for FMA: Brotherhood. Getting interesting ;)
Watching Haruhi s2 while waiting for new fma realeses. Might watch Tengen soon. :D

Back