What anime are you watching at the moment?

Currently, I am watching Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. Pretty interesting, just like its cousin, Higurashi.

I'm also kinda watching Bleach, but it's stuck in filler-mode, so I'm just waiting until it resumes the plot.

Currently, I am watching Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. Pretty interesting, just like its cousin, Higurashi.

I'm also kinda watching Bleach, but it's stuck in filler-mode, so I'm just waiting until it resumes the plot.
Bleach is like the cheap stuff you get from Asda
Its all filler and very little content

I think ill wait to see if they do a Dragonball kai with it

Excel Saga is highly recommended if you have seen a load of older well known anime

I couldn't get passed the first episode unfortunately, it was too much for me. I decided to finish up on Black Lagoon, only got half way through the first season before a virus forced me to format.

watch the dub of it
Its easyer to watch

watch the dub of it
Its easyer to watch

If I could find a version I might give it another shot. Finished Black Lagoon, didn't realise both seasons only amounted to 24 episodes, was very disappointed at that.

Started on Spice and Wolf but have only watched the OVA so far, so I can't really give an opinion of it.

If I could find a version I might give it another shot. Finished Black Lagoon, didn't realise both seasons only amounted to 24 episodes, was very disappointed at that.

Started on Spice and Wolf but have only watched the OVA so far, so I can't really give an opinion of it.
If you didn't like Black Lagoon's length you're probably going to be disappointed with Spice and Wolf as well, since it'll only come up to 26 episodes (counting both seasons and both OVAs) when season 2 finishes airing.

Apparently the US president in Canaan is a Trigun fan:
canaan1r.jpg

The other world leaders don't like it though:
canaan2.jpg

If you didn't like Black Lagoon's length you're probably going to be disappointed with Spice and Wolf as well, since it'll only come up to 26 episodes (counting both seasons and both OVAs) when season 2 finishes airing
Dont forget about the forth coming session 3.
Apparently the US president in Canaan is a Trigun fan:
Nar theres a blue guy in Gintama that gose on about love and peace a lot
Theres episodes missing from the official subs on Crunchyroll
Usually I wouldn't be that arsed and watch something else but this is mid story line
(About aleins abducting people and replacing parts/all of there bodys with screw drivers)

(There was one guy that had a teleporter malfunction and became fused with one)
Did I mention that the aliens are addicted to Monkey (Monster)hunter and its all set in that world?

Started watching Kannagi... so-so. I think I'm mentally overloading with these moeblobs.

2cgmqtl.jpg

It speaks the truth!!

...and I secretly want them ALL. I need to leave fictionland... NEVER!!

right now im reading/watching naruto,bleach,samurai champloo and afro samurai

Bleach is like the cheap stuff you get from Asda
Its all filler and very little content

I think ill wait to see if they do a Dragonball kai with it

although the story is not as good as others such as others (naruto) its still in my opinion good but if u want to skip the fillers then i suggest reading the manga instead of watching the show and in my opinion it is much faster and skipping the fillers are a relief

Last edited by a moderator:
Ga-Rei manga, in my opinion it's the more obscure and better version of Bleach... kind of.
The anime however, is more up my alley. Depressing, but good.

Naruto, is painful to say the least. I wasn't very aware that it had a plot until I skipped a few hundred episodes. Sasuke's past was portrayed so poorly it came off as utter Narm and his personality is just wangst wangst wangst with no well portrayed reason. Everyone is so flat and the fight choreography is sub-par to say the least.

My blood doesn't BURN WITH A FIERY PASSION as I watch the characters fight their poorly written battles for their flat reasons.

My heart doesn't weep manly tears for their passion or lackluster [STRIKE]Tear Jerkers[/STRIKE] NARM.

I do not laugh at their pitiable attempts at comedy.

In other words, a cheap dragged out shonen manga. There are plenty better out there and you all know it.

Last edited:
Ga-Rei manga, in my opinion it's the more obscure and better version of Bleach... kind of.
The anime however, is more up my alley. Depressing, but good.
Just so I know, the anime isn't shounen, right?

Naruto, is painful to say the least. I wasn't very aware that it had a plot until I skipped a few hundred episodes. Sasuke's past was portrayed so poorly it came off as utter Narm and his personality is just wangst wangst wangst with no well portrayed reason. Everyone is so flat and the fight choreography is sub-par to say the least.

My blood doesn't BURN WITH A FIERY PASSION as I watch the characters fight their poorly written battles for their flat reasons.

My heart doesn't weep manly tears for their passion or lackluster [STRIKE]Tear Jerkers[/STRIKE] NARM.

I do not laugh at their pitiable attempts at comedy.

In other words, a cheap dragged out shonen manga. There are plenty better out there and you all know it.
Stop using terms from TV Tropes. :p

Watching the third ep of Hell girl.
Very good, storyline reminds me of death note, but I'm not rivaling them both.
English dub kinda decent.

Oh you haven't realized yet then?

It all becomes the same thing every episode (different people same story)
Then the second session is the same old stuff (episodes can be skipped)
Then the third I stopped watching soon after I started

^ thanks for the heads up.
Well you can skip a lot of session one (last five are plot)
Second session there a bit sneaky with the plot episodes (I think the last five are plot)
The main story line is good its a shame its spoiled by all these same old story's that go on every episode

Back