What are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Talkin about Zombies in another thread made me remember that I had this test thing saved someware in my "Random sites" in my bookmarks

http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/zombie

Now if only I had a gun id of goten higher
Shame there wasnt a how safe is your house question

cool test! was pretty interesting. i got a 60% chance :). now im going to find out what it takes to get a 100% chance (if its possible)

alright not to bad...pretty good chance
got a 63 %

Ooooh, I've done this one before.

It says I'd have a 64% chance of surviving.
All that Resident Evil got me nowhere.

Good stuff Prinny!

Scored an 83% - Zombie Proof

solidkirby said:
Ooooh, I've done this one before.

It says I'd have a 64% chance of surviving.
All that Resident Evil got me nowhere.

I think you are right about the gun thing, also think the area of which you live makes for a better number.

From a more realistic point of view (oxymoron?) the security of your home is less a factor, as a thousand zombies or more pushing against a structure is going to collapse it. Unless your home is made of re-enforced concrete, even a brick home is not the safest place.

I think the quiz could use some less obvious answers, like the question "if caught outside". Some answers was kinda obvious like heading to a "fortified structure", however not everyone has at least a basic understanding of structural integrity. :lol:

zombie

that test is garbage. i took it before and got 80 some percent, and the "right" answers are actually wrong ones. i know how im going to survive.

X@vier said:
only got a 32%!!!

I don't have a chance :(

~X
Zombie Survival Tip #1 - Save the last bullet for yourself, at least then after you are gone you won't contribute to the problem. (Note: Only works for zombies that require the original brain to remain intact.) :lol:

wario2ooo said:
76%......why would you go to a hospital?.....full of zombies in there
I dunno, a shooting gallery? ;)

i got a rifle and a sawed of shotgun...beat that Zombies!...and i got a Machete!

i dont have them on me though...there in my storage unit 3 blocks away from here.....got them at a flea market too...lol

Back