What are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse

Darkprinny said:
No thats the livin doin the do with the dead

PLOT -
Knock at door
Zomie at the door
Uuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrh (Hi ive come to fix your plumbin)

Femzombie
Uuuuurgh (come right in oh my clothes have fallen off do you like what you see ?)
Other zombie
BRAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (yes)

18+ bit
More like "Oh no, my wang has fallen off"

haha i watched Sean of the Dead again the other day, and my Zombie Emergency Alert senses started tingling...

i have a friend on my contacts listed solely as "In Case Of Zombie Emergency"
we decided to meet up in case Z-Day comes.

Rofl, I unfortunately saw that a couple weeks ago.:p

62% for me though, I figure I really have a high chance then that. I have a ladder, I can just pitch a tent on my roof:lol:

besides I have 3 shotguns with a crap load of ammo if for some reason I'd need to leave.

Seeing as my zombie-hunting skills have just been perfected through my beating Resident Evil 4, I'd say...

69%

i live for this situation....i already have rendevouz set up with my friends..not really, but im ready for this ***** to happen.

btw, i have a 62 % chance apperantly

I just realized that there is an actual quiz to take xD I got 61%

Gotta look out for #1, ya here? Emotion kills.

I got 72%. It would've been higher, but I clicked on "I would stare them in the eyes.......they're family members...." and "I would try to save them but ultimately look out for myself" But it would be lke a 90% for me cause I have a bunch of Guns and swords at my house. And I live by a Walmart so I'll have plenty of supplies. My family is crazy. We'd surely survive.

Back