What color do you have ?

GameCube2

WiiChat Member
Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm am curious to find out what color system do my fellow cubers have.

Pictures More than Welcome ! :papermario:

i have a Black one and just picked up a silver one Yesterday Morning.

so i have 2 Cube's !

Just the typical ol' Purple one. Owned it since launch, still works perfectly. Not that I don't just use my Wii t' play 'Cube games.

Consoles were made different back then... only time ya got a problem outta a Gamecube or PS2 after five years is if ya dropped it daily over said years.

I had a black one. Sold it after I got a Wii. Now I wish I had it back. Such is the curse of Xenoblade.

I am going to try to get one again. A friend says he'll give me his black one that is at his other parent's house, but It may be a year or two until he goes there and can pick it up. In the meantime I got a Memory card and a controller off of eBay, and he's giving me paper mario. But I'll wait until it's actually in my hand before buying more games (they're still expensive, yet worth every dollar).

I did download the games and am running it in an emulator, but it's just not the same (especially with my USB knockoff PS2 controller). I'm not going to hold my breath on Wii U Virtual Console getting all of the games I want. But I won't be looking for Wind Waker for the GameCube.

i wish you luck GrahamF.
i have 2 now and the my black one is the one i use the most, the sivler one is in the closet.

I have a White Wii! ;)
I'm am curious to find out what color system do my fellow cubers have.

I have a purple. Used to have like a Black Controller, Until It Broke. also used to have a Silver one, Until My Brothers friend KEPT IT :(. Now I have 2 White Turbos, one Purple, and a Clear Wireless.

Back