what do u think of yu-gi-oh!GX

well, both shows dont make it well for us who are teens and arent bored. Lots of kids love it, its like kiddie crack. Just sit em all down and turn that or pokemon on. and dont dis Bobobobobobobobobobobobob........the only reason I say rhis is cuz its too damn random to dis. The poeple I know who have watched it said it is like being high and drunk at the same time.........(never tried it, wouldnt know)

oK Yu Gi OhGX is worse than The orginal. Yu Gi Oh SUCKS BALLS!!!
Bigest piece of ****. THE FRIGEN NERDS ON THIS THREAD ARE Anakin09, and the biggest nerd
REDSTEEL07. Everyone eles has a life.

I'll watch it from time to time but thank god it's better than Pokemon.

i dont like yugioh gx it doesnt even have yugioh in it i know its suppose to mean king of games but damn no one comes back to this show from the old one. i like the old one better.

it's time for the final blow. slipher the sky dragon!!!!!! however you spell it lol

Robertking1123 said:
i dont like yugioh gx it doesnt even have yugioh in it i know its suppose to mean king of games but damn no one comes back to this show from the old one. i like the old one better.

it's time for the final blow. slipher the sky dragon!!!!!! however you spell it lol
well your kinda worng i said that in another forum i found out that kiba comes back for a scene

I think it sucks, but I think it would be good for 10 yearolds.

What am I saying? I wouldn't even watch that crap if I was 5.

i admit i liked the old one (i thought the only season that was really good though was battle city, it had something about it). Despite all the plot holes, and the generic villains, i thought the old one was pretty well done, and made me really like the card game.

Yugioh Gx just well, well it sucks. i mean "game on", ok, cheezy, but not horrible. but then i heard "Chaz it up". Now thats were it truly started to suck. Also, its just not believable, i mean, a school for a god damn card game? A degree in duleing? now thats just plain bullshit, and we all know it.

U see, Yugioh had something that Yugioh GX doesnt. Yugioh GX is a failiure

you know i LOVE the original Yugioh, but Yugioh GX would never reach that. Yugioh really fused with my heart, but Yugioh GX is just something to pass the time by. i agree with rodent.
I WANT MY Yu-Gi-Oh! back! :sick:

Yeah the original Yugioh was 10x better than Yugioh GX, They rarely ever show the original episodes anymore =[. Yeah i wish the original Yugioh was back.
but now I'm in to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. =]

<3 Pikachu256

GX=S***, the first one was ok, but whos seen the old one, when yugi is like evil and sends people in the shadow realm just for bumping in to him in the hallway

Back