What do u use when playing mario kart wii?

lol, I'm kind of a bit backwards. When playing online, I use the Wii Remote as I tend to be better at it using the automatic drift, but when on single player race, I get my nunchuk out and practice using manual drift. Maybe one day, when i truly master manual drift using the wiimote and nunchuk, ill use that as my main control method; but until then, i almost always use the wii wheel :D

using the wheel is good but makes ya wrists hurt after a while i have not tried it with nunchuck or gc controller yet but as gc controller lead is not very long prefer to be wireless

It's all about that Wii Wheel homies. I'm so proud of my 3 star rank! It took some work to get with that damn wheel haha.

Hackers should go die in my opinion, absolutly destroy the game for everyone. Same on call of duty, just should quit because it seems like you have no lifes you pricks.

BUT, i use the gamecube controller when im playing mostly just wanting to win and chill out. And use the wheel for fun and energetic realistic feeling.

Back