What do you want to name your kids?

Yeah, I guess you're right, but I think when naming your kids you should look at what that name could do to them in the future. As in, people making fun of them for it or having their name effect their career opportunities in the future. I mean, how many presidents do we have with the name Kjartan?

i wanna name my kids

Go
Geht
Meh
Aah
Bear

what? theyre asian names..... yes i need 5 kids for that to work.

BOY:
Bob
Luke
Mario
Luigi
Chewbacca

GIRL:
Bobina
Leia
Sariah
Zelda
Peach

ok...not Really...I have no idea what I will name my Children...except...I might keep...

CHEWBACCA

nic7 said:
Yeah, I guess you're right, but I think when naming your kids you should look at what that name could do to them in the future. As in, people making fun of them for it or having their name effect their career opportunities in the future. I mean, how many presidents do we have with the name Kjartan?
Okay, you failed at using that to make your point.
...Kjartan is one of the MOST popular Scandinavian names that exists. It's not something I pulled out of a hat. I'm sorry, but nothing would ever make me name a child Dave or Bill or Joann or Mary or Ashley or John or anything painfully common (no offense, bbz).
No Scandinavian names are going to affect a child's potential career.

...THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING LIKE SHANIQUA OR SADDAM.

Oh, by the way, you may have a president named BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA soon. So your point TRULY fails.

Last edited:
Celeste said:
O
Oh, by the way, you may have a president named BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA soon. So your point TRULY fails.

I heard if he gets voted in he's changing his name to Billy Ray Obama.

:lol:

kronau said:
that would own all xDid love that name

Yeah, but do you know how much he'd be made fun of?(Even though it is the coolest name on the planet :mad5: ) :lol:

@ Celeste

It's not just me that believes in what I said about naming kids better names, major economists believe the same thing. So, truly failing? I don't think so...(And 1 out of what? 44 isn't a huge number for irregular names)

But, I can see how you got defensive as I chose one of your names. I honestly just copy and pasted the first name that i saw. It wasn't a personal attack.

I'd prolly name my boy Brandon or Brendan. Ryan or Brian. I dunno I've always liked names with similar names to it like those.

For a girl, prolly Michelle, Andrea, or Snart. (inside joke...don't ask...)

No idea, but I really like the name "Tyler" for a guy, not sure why I have just always liked it. :)

Boy: Sean, Nathan, Shawn
Girl: Anna, Katie, Natalie

Back