What names do you go by?

my one and only name i use online is K.TiGZ ...and it started up ...because idk was bored in class one day and just started writing random cartoon names in graffitti and then idk how that lead to everyone calling me ktigz :confused: but jea.... odd in many ways.
real name marvin by the way

I have always used Byuakuya for nearly everything. Even my PSN ID is Byuakuya. :lol:

I got the name from the anime Bleach. I just loved how the name sounded when it was said out-loud, so I just stuck with it.

Been Bliss for the longest...but for a lil bit i went by Tru3Blu3 on Socom for the PS2

Frogger said:
...Why the feminine username though? ._.

not really a feminine name, it means happiness.

It was given to me back in high school cuz i used to DJ and and didnt have a DJ name just used my real name so when people started hearing my records, promoters put me on the flyers as "Nicky Bliss". Nick my real name. When i asked why Bliss they said cuz my music made them wanna dance and was joyful...i used to spin Trance

wario2ooo
wario2o
wario2ooo
wario

somthing with wario in it....and the 2ooo in the end

there is one time i went as my real name....half of the users thought i was a girl....-_-

Always surfinrach90.

Used it for my e-mail address when I made it when I was about 13 and have used it for everything ever since.

Off the internets I'm just Rach, of course the family call me Rachel. Rachy baby to the boyf ^_^

Xaegoth
Draegoth
Malkari

All names I came up with while playing MMO's.

They mean nothing really. Some people see "goth" in there and automatically assume I am goth. Couldn't be further from the truth though. Just a middle aged, average mid-westerner.

I'm really into hockey, so I've been using Puckfiend for user names and email addresses since a couple months after first getting a computer. Been about 9 years or so..

Real name is Paul.

I go by a lot of different usernames.
dodgerphreak, dodger_phreak
rctphreak, rct3phreak
gododgers

Yeah, I have relatively a lot. My real name is Timothy, I go by Tim, Timmy, or Timay.

CantGetAWii :lol:

Other things I use, GoLeafsGo (Hockey Team) , and Robert Foster. (Middle Name and Street name put together :) )

My real name is Brandon.

Lewis, Lewi T, Lewi, Lew, lewit...from my name.

Lewda...from my name, as well as 'Luda', as in 'Ludacris', due to my liking of him.

Mogly...long story short, my mate somehow related me to Mogly from the Jungle Book, and it stuck.

Ise...established by another mate, pronounced 'eace', from my name if you pronounced it 'Lew-eace'.

Back