what do you want to see on the Virtual Console?

Goldeneye N64
PerfectDark N64
Ghostbuster Genesis
RBI Baseball NES

Earthbound...

or hopefully they develop a rom for the DS..

Adam Wii said:
What NES, Super NES, N64, Genesis and/or TG-16 games do you wanna see on the Wii's virtual console?

Also, what consoles not already on the Virtual Console do you think should come to the Virtual console?

I would like to see SEGA port cancelled Saturn game Sonic X-treme to the Nintendo 64 and have that made available on the Wii's Virtual Console.
Sonic X-treme will probably use as much memory as Paper Mario and/or Donkey Kong 64.

I would also like to see Arcade games made available for the Virtual Console (direct arcade ports, NOT console versions of arcade games! ) .

Arcade games I fancy seeing available on the virtual console include:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in time
The Simpsons
SegaSonic The Hedgehog Arcade
Point Blank
Dance Dance Revolution (original version)
Daytona USA
Donkey Kong (with pie machine remaining intact)
The Nintendo VS Series
Radar Scope
Sherrif
Space Fever
i want an un-released game!!! star fox 2 for the super nintendo. the rom is freaking INCREDIBLE.......download it here

http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/abandonware/pc/arcade_action/games_sr_st/star_fox_2.html

Last edited:
I'd like to have 007 golden eye and perfect dark zero from 64, I loved those games!

Super Mario Bros. 2: the lost levels...everyone loves the first one and the second one, which was deemed "too challenging" to be released in the United States. Its coming to Japan in May, and I'd love to see it here on Virtual Console

paper mario
majora's mask
more sonic the hedgehog games
megaman x games
banjo kazooie and tooie
mario tennis
conker
super smash
kirby 64
and some indie games that dont get put onto consoles like xbox live marketplace does also downloadable content for games
nintendo needs to catch up with xbox on the downloading content

Back