What does NINTENDO plan to do about PS HOME?

abducted_again

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
So does Nintendo plan to have their own version of Playstation Home? Like a MiiWorld or....MiiNation. I don't know, but the idea of a Mii World to wonder around in, where with Wiipoints you could purchase a MiiApartment and purchase MiiFurniture and stuff to put in it. And with the SD Cards Wii Users could start up MiiShops and sell MiiShirts, Headwear, and more, so they could make a Wii profit so they could buy other MiiNation stuff.

What do you guys think?

sounds alright, I would never pay money for it though. I would just rather have online gaming

honestly, i dont think they'll have to respond to something that costs more than the actual system. btw, welcome, friend. no that sounds too much like a perv and we all know that's exactly what nintendo doesn't want.

I dont think Nintendo will do it...theyll probably just come up with something better

Just looking forward to online gaming as well here. It would be nice to have somewhere to chat with fellow gamers though. Doesn't have to be a home type of situation, a chat room would be just fine.

abducted_again said:
So does Nintendo plan to have their own version of Playstation Home? Like a MiiWorld or....MiiNation. I don't know, but the idea of a Mii World to wonder around in, where with Wiipoints you could purchase a MiiApartment and purchase MiiFurniture and stuff to put in it. And with the SD Cards Wii Users could start up MiiShops and sell MiiShirts, Headwear, and more, so they could make a Wii profit so they could buy other MiiNation stuff.

What do you guys think?
the question is: What could Nintendo do about PS Home?

and the answer is obvious: not much at all

wii was made limited
and itll stay limited
but hey who knows
that vote channel is just as good as any sims-like avatar world, right?

MysticGohan said:
/\ don't make fun of the Wii its a great system and it'll stay like that... i think PS Home is STUPID!! I WILL NEVER support it...
Would it still be stupid if it was Nintendo Home? Why did I even ask, you'll just lie anyway...

Nintendo can never produce anything quite like this, but a bunch of channels, small and stupid as they are, they could probobly almost make up for it.

dude are you sucking nintendo's dick or something. PS home is a great idea and i think nintendos missing the boat. and drowning. (at least in terms of online interactivity)

abducted_again said:

What do you guys think?

Welcome to the forums and thank you for making a reasonable and well thoughout thread...as for your question I think that all sounds pretty good. But I don't know how much time I'd devote to it. I mean I already have a life. The reason I like the Miis is because they can do their own little thing while I play games and I can check up on them once in while you know? I sorta like not having to be invovled 24/7 in the whole Mii channel.

Nintendo already said, they thought that Sony just made an attempt at a "Mii-too". It's a rather new article. Just search "Wii news" in google-I'm feeling lucky (or just click the first link). It'll be somewhere on that site.

Miyamoto is making a new Mii Channel. Plus, he's mad at Sony for the "Mii-too" Home. So perhaps this new channel will be his answer to Sony. Nothing is known yet.

If they could make it, it'd basically be Animal Crossing Online, Mii Style. And for some strange I loved that game. It'd have to be released as a game or some SD card game.

Back