What does NINTENDO plan to do about PS HOME?

Well I think Ninty will do something to put against PS3's home. I don't think it will be something like a MiiNation or whatever, they won't stop that low as to copy another console *cough*PS3*cough*..

But I do think they'll do something of their own to face PS3's home, not that they really need to in my opinion, but..I think they will

GOD said:
i want to know if you will be able to walk up to a bunch of people in playstation home and pick a fistfight :crazy:

maybe buy a gun and go round shooting people
then it will be just like America :yikes:

hey i think nintendo should gather up all the miis somehow and hack into ps home with the miis give them weapons and let them start a war

SLrocket said:
dude are you sucking nintendo's dick or something. PS home is a great idea and i think nintendos missing the boat. and drowning. (at least in terms of online interactivity)

Ps home = ****.

Shiftfallout said:
nintendo was actually working with sony pre-playstation. something happened and nintendo dropped sony and the idea of a cd based system. Sony got its revenge by continuing to work on it... the birth of playstation. Nintendo wasnt to happy because it became a huge success. However, nintendo is known for its subborness, it would try to beat the playstation with using cargtriges. Only, cartriges were MORE expensive and third party developers hated them.

Businesses are about money yet, but nintendo always has had a bit of stubborn pride with their business model.

that's partially correct, but nintendo dropped sony and started working with phillips on a cd based system. then they dropped out of it because they wanted to focus on cartriges. the main reason they started this was because of the Sega Genesis being a great cd based system.

i preffer to have cute avatars over some dull realistic avatar and i also find ps home dull and lame i mean can you imagine yourself on this thing for hours playing wit a pedophile or some damn perv and crap i mean that sim girl could be a guy:shocked:.i like playing online !!!!NOT LIVING ONLINE!!!!! and besides isnt wow or sims used for that already?:wtf:.then what is the damn purpose for your email and all that crap you know not everyone has a ps3 i mean tell your girlfriend what you do in ps home and she just might dump you for spending all your time in there,and when your in home remember looks can be deceiving but if you would like to spend time in this world go ahead but i think your loco :eek:ut: but i guess its cool ditch your real friends!!!! go for fake ones yup you'll have a great time the best time of your life.lonely bastards

Back