What Game Should I Download

Fallenhero

Banned
Jul 13, 2009
Florida
Wii Online Code
4886-2746-8395-3138
Was the first question i asked myself, when i first put that wii points card on my wii almost a year and a half ago.
I found videos and blogs, from people who owned a wii, but also many other systems, leaving the wii out of mind or reliving their childhood
Thats great but maybe i dont remember playing comix zone with my step dad, making the game less goood for me ahaha
so i decided i will reveiw a game, weekly and tell you wheather not to download this game based solely on gameplay. :D

please comment, if you think i should make videos as well, or games, you think i should download and reveiw, before you buy

First Week Toe Jam And Earl

Last edited:
I think it would be great if you review, I personally don't know if there's very many good Virtual Console games but here are the ones I have (keep in mind I'm the general core Nintendo fan so they're mostly not 3rd party) Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Paper Mario 64, the Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Kirby's Adventure and Star Fox 64. Here's the ones I would recommend to you Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and Paper Mario 64 (the first four Mario games I listed are platformers with barely any info to judge them on due to how outdated they are) for Zelda games I would only recommend the one I have as the others can be collected in the Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition. Kirby's Adventure and the other Kirby games (just the platformers not the bad rip-offs where he plays golf just the original games) and unfortunately Star Fox 64 (or Lylat Wars if you're in Britain) is the only Star Fox game as Star Fox (or Starwing if you're in Britain) was never released. There is a list of the games I own that you should review but I would like it if you reviewed other games to help me choose as well. Also where will they be reviewed on Youtube?

I plan on my site Fallenhero9207
and i plan on doing alot of wiiware as well, as being the hardest to tell if they are good or not,

they reveiws are gonna be on ninstation hopefully,
join it, put me as a referer

Last edited:
Back