what game should i get?

stu

wii owner
May 26, 2006
London,UK
Wii Online Code
4982-9370-5014-0207
hi all, i am planning on preordering the wii at launch and im getting wiisports and either red steel or zelda

which one should i get

I would go for zelda personaly. Also there is a roumer (among many) and several hopes that wii sports will be included with the console, so who knows, you may be able to afford both!

Fingers crossed then...

zelda, definetely. i like fps as much as the next gamer, but if u hav ever played ocarina of time, u know its 1 of the greatest games ever. and if nintendo says that twilight princess is better, then it is the greatest game ever made. so get it.

Red steel. More action, less fishing.

I like the look of Zelda, but I've never played it before, it looks quite hard. Have the other Zelda games been very difficult to play? Do you have to be a seasoned (or just a naturally talented) gamer in order to enjoy it?

I can nvr choose between zelda and red steel, my bday is in october so im getting the wii and zelda for it and my sister will buy me red steel. Best way, dont have to stress out about which one u wanna get :)

Elise, when I started playing Ocarina of Time, I was terrible. I was so afraid to go into the first dungeon, tha I barely made it out of the first area alive. Yet it was one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences of my life. There is something about every Zelda game that makes the whole thing really fun, no matter how good you are at gaming. I have gotten better at gaming since I was 8, and now I am rather good (not to brag ;)) and the game only gets more fun as you get better. In other words, anyone who enjoys gaming will like Zelda. Period.

Back