What Games Will Be Online?

The first online is is Pokemon Battle Revolution. It already is online, but only in Japan. So it is indeed the 'first online game for the Wii'. The next 'online' game is Elebits. But the second "online multiplayer" game i heard is going to be Battallion Wars II but i'm not 100% sure. But, the whatever the game is, it'll be in Q2.

Well I hope that Blazing Angels will be online, cause i just preoredered that sucker! 16-player online game would be sweet. Guess we will just have to wait and find out.

Blazing Angels would be wicked. Activision f'ed up IMO. Most people who play Call of Duty want an online experience, even on the console.

PtonJalken said:
Your Both wrong... The first online game, coming out in march is Blazing Angels. A 16-player online game.. -.-

If this is true then im very very excited right now

And are you forgetting something?? Metroid prime 3 is an online shooter, and by the looks of things a bloody good one aswell

Last edited:
you guys all seem to forget Super Smash Bros Brawl will be the best online game ever if its not online i will probably cry and call nintendo and be like whats going on. cause i dont know about you guys but i would be online playing SSBB for hours and hours on end

very very true...but nothing beats a good old FPS...i havent seen the multiplatyer on metroid prime 3 yet...ill have to research it now...i want FPS' mainly, and obviously SSBB its gonna be awesome. Pokemon isnt really my thing...

Back