What happened?

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
I haven't been here in quite a while, and I noticed the low amount of people that are on. Right now, there's like only 18. Back when I used to be active, there used to be like around 50 people on. I think this site should probably do some advertising to give it's liveliness back.

But anyways, what happened?

Traffic is higher during the summer and around the holidays. Most everyone is busy with school and stuff.

Im Visiting my cousins in dallas right now...
----
oh that has a correlation! :lol:
shokos in dallas too

Nobody's going to say it?

Fine. i0n ****ed up and a whole buncha' data got corrupted and everything between late 2007 - early 09 got deleted, including accounts. So if you were a member who joined in 08, you lost your account. Since then this place has been pretty dead.

Thats what happened?!
No wounder I could log in and Lastwords? wasnt taken when I signed up [agian]

Thats what happened?!
No wounder I could log in and Lastwords? wasnt taken when I signed up [agian]
Yep. Dubed the WiiChat Apocolypes.

We're now in the horrible post-apoctolyptic WiiChat.

Nobody's going to say it?

Fine. i0n ****ed up and a whole buncha' data got corrupted and everything between late 2007 - early 09 got deleted, including accounts. So if you were a member who joined in 08, you lost your account. Since then this place has been pretty dead.

Wow, this reminds me of another forum I went back to, the same **** happened there.

I'm going to make the assumption that i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Are you sure? The site seems to be running decently on its own.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about vBulletin. I hope he comes back soon.

It could be dead now just like it could have been dead 6 months ago, and 6 months before that. He leaves and comes back. Nothing new under the sun.

Back