What happened?

Can someone uhmm whos here also be an administrator? so I dont know, we all dont get wrecked by default.

i0n's not the only one who has lost interest.

Wiichat's getting really boring, lately.

We're all paying the bills, i0n is making a profit off this site. If i0n wasn't making a profit the site wouldn't be here, perhaps if he was an active admin I would believe he was making a lose and had it here for the community but no way would he not be here and be losing money.

And to the person who mentioned another forum dying, if you're meaning WL there was a reason why that happened and it wasn't just a big screw up by the administrators, it happened while improving and upgrading the site.

I'm going to make the assumption that i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.
The site pays for its self.
i0n just keeps buggering off
And to the person who mentioned another forum dying, if you're meaning WL there was a reason why that happened and it wasn't just a big screw up by the administrators, it happened while improving and upgrading the site.
So WL is no more?

No, WL is still there and rockin', the WL thing happened a long time before the WC thing. However, me and some one else there recovered 6/7 months worth of news from the portal through google cache, sadly posts were lost however the staff offered to change the post count and rep of any member to the pre-crash amount if they requested. E-penis' stood.

We're all paying the bills, i0n is making a profit off this site. If i0n wasn't making a profit the site wouldn't be here, perhaps if he was an active admin I would believe he was making a lose and had it here for the community but no way would he not be here and be losing money.

i0n has very limited bills for this and there's nothing wrong with that. vbulletin is a one time payment unless you want upgrades and support.

i would believe the lag on wiichat is that he changed hosting providers after the 'crash' and this host could be cheaper/slower.

really... wiichat was getting pretty empty before the crash...

the crash just accelerated some of the folks to jump ship.

so many people visited after the crash (per their profile date), but never posted again. were they sore about the loss of post count? (prior to rep being removed).

If people cared about there post count that much theyed be trying to topple me from my top spot
But as stated before "im not really arsed about it"(till it gose double 9000)

All i0n needs to do is show up at least once a fortnight to do some addmin stuff. that wont take that long. Or he could at least lend somebody else the keys to do them for him (or a second user account set up just for it) .but he will need to trust somebody in order to do that

WiiChat, probably the only forum that I've ever been serious about!
I don't want it to go, it was MY FIRST!!! *breaks down crying*

Who the hell is i0n anyways... Has anyone ever talked to him... I know he's the admin, but seems utterly aloof really. I'm genuinely interested to hear. I've been around for some 2 years, but never once talked to the guy.

Yeah, I used to be pretty active, but I started to lose interest, as some of my favorite members started leaving one by one. I don't know, I post once and awhile, but it's getting boring. And I hate to see that, because I used to love going on Wiichat...

And in reply to the above, no I don't believe I've ever talked to i0n. Ugh, the good days seem to have already passed. I hope the site goes on though.

Thing that killed it for me here was the lack of quality threads in the boards i went to. Seemed like every other thread was just like the last one, either asking some lame question people could respond to everyday or something else like that. Just got boring.. nobody has any real personality on here. Its just like a bunch of ****ing robots posting about random **** everyday, strictly by the rule, no real fun at all.

But.. that's just how i feel about it. No offense to any of you here...

Last edited:
Back