What happened?

I don't make threads. I was thinking of making a Valkyria Chronicles thread.
Seriously, is there anyone besides me that has or even LIKES the game...

Or maybe a Disgaea thread, OR SUPER ROBOT WARS!!! Oh yeah! Possibly just an import thread. Seriously, all of the interesting conversation goes in the "what are you thinking about thread".

NO!! Everything is square or triangular!! EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Everything is drill shaped

Thing that killed it for me here was the lack of quality threads in the boards i went to. Seemed like every other thread was just like the last one, either asking some lame question people could respond to everyday or something else like that. Just got boring.. nobody has any real personality on here. Its just like a bunch of ****ing robots posting about random **** everyday, strictly by the rule, no real fun at all.

But.. that's just how i feel about it. No offense to any of you here...
I think that now the 4chans /b/ is down we will be seeing a lot more of you

Unless of coarse you will frequent other img sites
(7chans is just annoying)

Give me a debate forum. kthx.

I think that now the 4chans /b/ is down we will be seeing a lot more of you

Unless of coarse you will frequent other img sites
(7chans is just annoying)

Nah, i hardly go to 4chan at all anymore. I just don't like this place as much as i used to. Its pretty lame.

I'm going to make the assumption that i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Since a mod wrote this, I'm going to respond.

What's the proper way to handle this, given the advertising rules in the FAQ?

Seems hard to coordinate a new location if we're not allowed to talk about it (The first rule of Fight Club?). As it is, I'm not allowed to send PMs here on WiiChat (thanks guys, haha) so that sort of castrates my abilities in helping the situation.

The original "backup forum" from the big outage of January 2009 still exists and active. It's getting over 1500+ page views a day (and already in 9 days July's views are about ready to surpass June's), and almost 100 new posts a day. New people are joining every week, almost daily.

It actually has an administrator... a very active one... and the bills are being paid just fine.

A large number of people from WiiChat already have accounts there, although many haven't used them much lately.

Inertia is a powerful thing. Right now the inertia is pulling people back here, despite it being a dead end. We need inertia going somewhere else.

It's like everyone's on the Titanic but they can't tell people where the lifeboats are because that's against the rules. Do we let the community rot and evaporate, or do what we can to keep people together as we find a new home?

If its someone I know I am in the "Not arsed" category about if they want to advertise there site.
(heck even I am doing so but my site is mostly for lulz)
(The other is being done as its a gathering of people that like these "good" games

i0n docent seem to care ether way.
So go ahead put a linky to it in our sig as a few others are advertising things in theres(might be tempted to womble over some time)

If its someone I know I am in the "Not arsed" category about if they want to advertise there site.
(heck even I am doing so but my site is mostly for lulz)
Rules are stricter about "competing sites".

i0n docent seem to care ether way.
So go ahead put a linky to it in our sig as a few others are advertising things in theres(might be tempted to womble over some time)
I used to have it there. It was removed by someone. ;)

I also lost my PMing privileges. But that could've been months ago. Perhaps i0n himself.

Theres always name Droping via some kindA hints. Really they are Kinda Pointless fun foR others to fIgger out. iN a Nice waY.
COMmunicating is fun like this.

CAN YOU BREAK THE CODE???????

Back