What happens if I lost my nunchuck???

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
as u know the wii mote is sold with its respective nunchuck, but either, can u buy the nunchuck separatedly?? or if someone loses his nunchuck, has to buy a new controller'?? plz answer and make a lot of posts :cool:

Lose your nunchuk unit? Why, Arcadium would you ever want to do that?:lol:

Just kidding, but it appears you can detach the wiimote from the nunchuk, so I'm guessing you could buy a replacement nunchuk.

I'm personally going to chain the wiimote and nunchuk to my writs; you should do the same.:D

and make a lot of posts
:lol: sorry
well it would seem kinda smart an obvius to do that. it seems like they will, since to tour DS u can buy allemost everything that follows with the DS, sepperatly. nintendo use to do that... don't they?

Arcadium said:
as u know the wii mote is sold with its respective nunchuck, but either, can u buy the nunchuck separatedly?? or if someone loses his nunchuck, has to buy a new controller'?? plz answer and make a lot of posts :cool:
also, if your nunchuck some how broke it would be good to be able to buy one seperately. i hope Nintendo does that

If you did lose it (How ever you acomplish this) you'll have to get a new one

Here's an idea. You know those wireless phones that easily get lost all the time? You push a button on its charger that sets of the phone to make loud beeping sound so you can find it. Maybe the same idea could be used with the Wiimote and nunchuck!

that beeping idea sounds good, but that would make the nunchuck have the need for a small watch battery. i hate changing those things.

Heh me too :p
Anyway good idea Kalimar! I lose things so much it's even hard to keep track of those little chips for the DS.

I know the Nunchuck is important but what if you lose the Wi-mote itself!?
I don't know what I'd do then....:(

If you lose the Wiimote, you have 2 options.

1. Buy a new one.
2. Steal one from a friend when they aren't looking.

Hope that answers the question.

if they did K's idea im sure the battery would last a long time, they have batteries for flashlights now that last longer than 10,000hrs turned on, not saying they will use one of these, just that its possible to have extremely long batteries. Plus i would rather replace a battery than a nunchuck.

Back