What Happen's When...

You'll have no more room to store game saves or Virtual Console games. To free up room, you may want to get an SD card, or you can delete a few VC games (don't worry, if you want to play them again you can download them again from the Wii Shop Channel for free).

agreed, you dont get enough space on the Wii itself so eventually everyone will have to get an SD card.

Napalmbrain said:
You'll have no more room to store game saves or Virtual Console games. To free up room, you may want to get an SD card, or you can delete a few VC games (don't worry, if you want to play them again you can download them again from the Wii Shop Channel for free).

I didn't realise you could delete the VC game and then download it again for free.

I'm going to download all my VC games to SD card from now on as it looks so messy with all thoe VC games in random places.

Big N should make an upgrade to have the VC games download to a VC Download Channel to neaten thing sup. Can't take more than a day to make somethign like that.

I'm down to 1000 blocks :scared:
I have plenty of SD cards for my camera but I like having my Wii cluttered with tons of games. I want it to be full, not have to replace games. :(
Hopefully they do release some kind of extra hard drive. I mean even if it was the size of the Wii itself, it'd still be the smallest system. Maybe they'll do a hard drive/DVD player type thing. Who knows?

KPac511 said:
I'm down to 1000 blocks :scared:
I have plenty of SD cards for my camera but I like having my Wii cluttered with tons of games. I want it to be full, not have to replace games. :(
Hopefully they do release some kind of extra hard drive. I mean even if it was the size of the Wii itself, it'd still be the smallest system. Maybe they'll do a hard drive/DVD player type thing. Who knows?

Your logic makes no sense right now. You'd rather have a harddrive attachment that makes the console look bigger than a small SD card inside the console that you'll never have to see?

En4Neo said:
Your logic makes no sense right now. You'd rather have a harddrive attachment that makes the console look bigger than a small SD card inside the console that you'll never have to see?

That's not faulty logic at all, it's just my preference. It has nothing to do with the size of the system or physical space. I do like the small SD card and have plenty of them like I said, but I like being able to store all my games right on the system. I know I probably haven't played Ecco since launch day but the fun of VC for me is being able to have the games right on there all the time so I don't have to load up or copy anything special. I don't care about console size. The XBox was ridiculous, but other than that I've never felt like any consoles have been unreasonably large. Even if I'd owned an XBox I doubt I would've had any problems with it taking up too much space. I'm just saying I'd like a hard drive attachment for memory purposes.

p.s. have you ever actually taken a course on logic? :prrr:

Back