What has happened?!

BradBoz

WiiChat Member
Jul 26, 2009
I live at the Friend Zone Act 1.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I knoticed there was a slight error inside wiichat... I'm wanting to know that where is the BLOG section? Post blogs...etc I left wiichat along time between December to October. Did something happened when I was gone?! I REALLY need to post a blog! Any help please? Thanks! :yesnod:

I knoticed there was a slight error inside wiichat... I'm wanting to know that where is the BLOG section? Post blogs...etc I left wiichat along time between December to October. Did something happened when I was gone?! I REALLY need to post a blog! Any help please? Thanks! :yesnod:

The blog was removed as spambots used it more than proper posters and it was a pain to moderate.

Suggestion
Blogger.com
Wordpress.com

The blog was removed as spambots used it more than proper posters and it was a pain to moderate.

Suggestion
Blogger.com
Wordpress.com
I can see... Thanks Prinny! X3 Gives a good karma

Back