What If?

I think Mario can be considered a cult game in the sense that most people will pick up SMG, or Mario Party, etc, and thats it. Whereas pretty much only actual Nintendo fans will have played every core game, all the way back to the original.

The L.S said:
I think Mario can be considered a cult game in the sense that most people will pick up SMG, or Mario Party, etc, and thats it. Whereas pretty much only actual Nintendo fans will have played every core game, all the way back to the original.
because they are actually worth picking up

idjut said:
i didn't see wiichat turn crazy go nuts for SMG and it did for SSBB... i don't own either... don't want flamed :)

your thoughts?

Thats because there was no online play craziness for Galaxy like there is Brawl.
And there wasn't as much hype for the game like Brawl received.

It wouldn't have won GOTY last year maybe, but I do think it has a good shot this year. Better chance than Galaxy did of winning it last year, despite Brawl not being too different from its predecessors its still a very great game. Plus if it came out last year Brawl wouldn't have been as good as the online would have been much worse and there may have been modes missing.

It wouldn't have felt as good is all.

Back