What is needed for the Wii!!!

Allenjc

WiiChat Member
Sep 4, 2007
I recently bought the Nintendo Wii and was looking forward to loads of fun. I have been searching ever since for games, that really captures the extra benefits of the Nintendo Wii. Personally I think that competitive games like golf, tennis, table tennis, baseball, Shoot em ups (like time cop), sword fighting, boxing, cricket, basket ball shoot out, drum machine competition (like bustermove but with a drum set on the screen), white water canoeing, scratching and mixing DJ game with interactive turntables, would be a sell out. The options are limitless if you put your mind to it.
The best one of all we’ve come up with will take gaming to the greatest level ever. A football hooligan game! Don't dismiss it straight away, imagine this. You start on you own going to football games and getting in the odd fight, building your reputation on the street. As your gang gets bigger your rivals come from further a field. Soon your team enters Europe and your gang follows. Not only does this have potential individually but also don't forget the potential of online gaming. You can build gangs from around the world fighting other gangs. Picture this, in real life you have just seen witnessed your football team taking a right beating on the pitch. You have three options, you can roam the streets looking for the rivals in a hope of getting revenge, you can go home and drown your sorrows or alternatively you can run home and switch on your Nintendo Wii and go online with the your friends and seek revenge that way. Not only does this have great potential for gaming pleasure and profit but it also has an amazing potential to put an end to world football violence for the future generation. Why did I buy such an amazing machine with obviously ridiculous potential when no one seems to have the imagination needed to put Nintendo back on the map as the leading games console. Allen

Now this really encourages gangs that are involved in sport, really an awful idea. Funny, but awful.

I admit, the football hooligan idea could be seen as a bad thing. But lets be honest. Nintendo really haven't put there heart into the games. After designing something with such a fresh concept they have ended up still following playstation and xbox instead of leading them. It's turning into another Nintendo faliure story. Whats the point in new technology for gaming if you haven't got the games to use it to it's full potential.

I'm sure Rockstar are working on it as we speak!!!

Man people would give it crap about promoting violence just like every violent game and probably come up with some formula that "proves" soccer riots have increased or become more violent since the games release but if they do make that...I'd be the first one in line to buy it lol

Back