What is the best Zelda in your opinion?

most of you are fools.

the very best Zelda game in history is Link to the Past. it is so good it's been released 3 times: Snes(original), GBA(included 4swords multiplayer), and VC(most recent)

but the actual list goes like this:
1: Link to the Past
2: Twilight Princess
3: Ocarina of Time
4: Wind Waker
5: Majoras Mask
6: Minish Cap
7: Legend of Zelda(original)
8: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
9: Zelda 2

if i'm missing any let me know.

so because YOUR favorite is "Link to the past" and it has been released 3 times...makes us fools???:wtf:

thats a very ignorant way to think....everyone's preference differs...so if ur favorite food is burger king and someone else likes kfc....that makes them a fool too???:nono:

i played link to the past as well...and i still prefer minish cap, twilight princess, and windwaker...so what's ur point???

so because YOUR favorite is "Link to the past" and it has been released 3 times...makes us fools???:wtf:

thats a very ignorant way to think....everyone's preference differs...so if ur favorite food is burger king and someone else likes kfc....that makes them a fool too???:nono:

i played link to the past as well...and i still prefer minish cap, twilight princess, and windwaker...so what's ur point???

What he means by that is it is the best Zelda game. If it wasn't why would have they released it 3 times?

Nope. Wrong. All of you are.

Yes, you are 100% correct, he's just looking at the economical perspective, although I agree with it =P

Yes, you are 100% correct, he's just looking at the economical perspective, although I agree with it =P

WELL I DISAGREE!! Seriously though, LTtP was good, but sales figures say:

1987 NES Legend of Zelda - 6.51 million
1988 NES Zelda II: Adventure of Link - 4.38
1992 SNES The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - 4.61
1993 GB The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - 3.83
1998 N64 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 7.60
1998 CGB The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX - 2.22
2000 N64 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - 3.36
2001 CGB The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - 3.96
2001 CGB The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - 3.96
2002 GBA The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords - 1.81
2003 GCN The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - 3.07
2004 GCN The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures - 0.25
2006 Wii / GCN The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 6.82
2007 NDS The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass 4.83
2007 Wii Link's Crossbow Training - 2.75

Still, our opinions are our own.

*gives Silent a cookie for being a good sport*

Last edited:
What he means by that is it is the best Zelda game. If it wasn't why would have they released it 3 times?

1 they released it twice
lots of games r on vc so there all released twice
thats like saying oot was released 4 times
that doesnt mean its the best
oh and if ur wondering the 4 oot's there
1. n64
2. gamecube
3. gamecube master edition
4. vc
and to tell the truth oot isnt the best in my opinion
i like wind waker or twilight
oh and the only reason y they keep releasing it is bcause it sold well 4 the n64
so it will sell well again 4 any other console

Likely because it was used. Even though they're not allowed Re-Sale GameStop will do so anyways. The price they resell them at is obscene though. You're far better off using the net.

is gamestop the only place that sells games.....yeah didnt think so
i bought mine BRAND new at walmart

The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, known in Japan as Zelda Collection (ゼルダコレクション?), is a compilation of four video games from Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda series, a twenty-minute demo of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and two featurettes. It was released for the Nintendo GameCube on November 7, 2003 in Japan; November 14, 2003 in Europe; November 17, 2003 in North America; and March 19, 2004 in Oceania. Not available for purchase, it was distributed through various promotions and bundles.

The Master Quest compilation was given as a premium for pre-ordering The Wind Waker in Japan and North America, as well as in a special GameCube bundle at Wal-Mart, or by registering games and consoles at Nintendo's North American website. In Europe and Australia, the disc came in the same case as the initial pressings of The Wind Waker. In Europe, it was available for a limited time through a special offer on the Nintendo website. The Ocarina of Time: Master Quest box contains a single disc which includes the original game, the Master Quest version, and six video demos for various games for the GameCube including one for The Wind Waker and a video demo of the GBA re-release of A Link to the Past.

Both are part of bundles. Not single mainstream sale. The sales of these cannot be properly merged with the VC and original N64 release. These days GameStop does resell them and for obscene prices as well.

Back