What is the best Zelda in your opinion?

i honestly dont care
its at my house
i got 1 gamecube
it came in NO bundle
i got windwaker on a bundle

u just makin me mad thats all thats been happinin 4 the last 3 days
u a pretty mean person and pretty snippy

I have two that work. I don't play it much. But when I do, I play Kings of the Beach with my brother. It's fun.

But I never got a chance to play Phantom Hourglass... How good is it?

I like Wind Waker.
Followed by Twilight princess and Link to the past.

I have two that work. I don't play it much. But when I do, I play Kings of the Beach with my brother. It's fun.

But I never got a chance to play Phantom Hourglass... How good is it?

I personally think there is a bit of a learning curve. A bit steep, but quick to overcome. Otherwise it's a good birds-eye Zelda game.

It has the same Character Design and Cell Shading not to mention it's a sequel, but in terms of gameplay it's a tad different because of the control. The DS Touch Screen and the Birds Eye view make this fairly obvious. Still, it isn't very hard or long. I enjoyed it to say the least.

It doesn't have the same beauty from Wind Waker though. It's a bit more rough in presentation and feel. Not even close to the best in my opinion.

Boomerang bugged me bit in the first little while of play, but I quickly overcame it's quirks.

Considering I'm not very good at games I guess that would mean most of you would beat it with ease. It's solid, but as a Zelda game it's one of the more forgettable ones.

It has the same Character Design and Cell Shading not to mention it's a sequel, but in terms of gameplay it's a tad different because of the control. The DS Touch Screen and the Birds Eye view make this fairly obvious. Still, it isn't very hard or long. I enjoyed it to say the least.

It doesn't have the same beauty from Wind Waker though. It's a bit more rough in presentation and feel. Not even close to the best in my opinion.

Boomerang bugged me bit in the first little while of play, but I quickly overcame it's quirks.

Considering I'm not very good at games I guess that would mean most of you would beat it with ease. It's solid, but as a Zelda game it's one of the more forgettable ones.

hmmmm i like wind waker bettr cause like u said ph doesnt have the same feeling

most of you are fools.

the very best Zelda game in history is Link to the Past. it is so good it's been released 3 times: Snes(original), GBA(included 4swords multiplayer), and VC(most recent)

but the actual list goes like this:
1: Link to the Past
2: Twilight Princess
3: Ocarina of Time
4: Wind Waker
5: Majoras Mask
6: Minish Cap
7: Legend of Zelda(original)
8: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
9: Zelda 2

if i'm missing any let me know.

LOL we're fools?

you dont even have Links Awakening, nor have probably played it, it is in my books like i said, tied for #1 overall, it's that good.

Back