What is the bigest lie you have ever said?

I once convinced my sister she was adopted. She was so pissed off when she found out I was lying :lol:

I told my missus that I owned half of disney land when I was little , due to an inheritance , but that I sold the shares before it got big

I swear to god she believed me till i told her

Also told her that earwigs are called such because they make nests out of your hair and they live in your ear so it looks like you have an ear wig LMAO

That I was a virgin...lol...(Joking if you coudn't figure that out)

Uhh let's see...maybe when I told all my friends I had a PS2 when I really didn't...had to make up crap about it all the time untill I finally got one :) Never found out either

I used to lie about my ethnicity, directly after 9/11. (I'm half Syrian and speak fluent Arabic). The immediate reprucussions of 9/11 were a sort of unintentional but unpreventable ubiquitous stereotype placed on anything Middle Eastern. Thankfully most people have become slightly less retarded.
It's good that my appearance is kind of ethnically ambiguous, it worked.

so many to choose from

oh

i convinced my sister to buy me ps3 inreturn for me paying her back, lol sucker

ok thats all i got

I lie to anything authority based. Parents mainly.

For instance just last week.

"Hey aj, i found a lighter in your pocket when i was doing your laundry. are you smoking weed?"

"no mom, i was coming home from my friends house and seen it on the ground so i picked it up and brought it home. I was gonna show you it but i forgot. sorry"

of course i dont smoke weed or anything like that but the use of my lighter is explained through my usertitle and avy.

I have lied about skipping school.
Lying about liking/not liking someone.
Lied about stealing the car and driving it.

So many things..I'm so bad :lol:

Back