what is the cave of ordeans

Uh huh and whats in the last room then...I don't trust you to be honest. Cuz I've heard that you meet the fairy 5 times in all. I had already meet her 4 times. Anyone who actually knows the answer to my questions please answer...I really don't want to search thru google.

you only meet her 5 times yes. I'm confysed i made it up to your stage and passed it which means i made it past stage 40? I deffently did that 1 because i remeber taking out the amoured knight while being hit by the birds.

Okay so people are saying its 50 stages. If the room I'm describing is past Stage 40 then I've got to be a lot more than, "a lil halfway there" right?

MasterJedi2U said:
Okay so people are saying its 50 stages. If the room I'm describing is past Stage 40 then I've got to be a lot more than, "a lil halfway there" right?
i think the last room is the toughest with
3 of those massive armored guys with thier swords.

is the last room the one with the 3 aroured knights - omg i was trying to get through the cave last night and THAT was the exact cave i died in - argh how annoying

Last edited:
Why are they called darknuts? And yeah if the "darknuts" are the Massive Armored Knights then yeah they are freaking hard as heck. God I'm not looking for to that. Looks like I'll be needing all 4 bottles filled with Blue Potion.

Always wanted to check this out I think I will start for a second time soon

Wooooooot beat it on my second try
I found a key to beating darknuts. Imortal draw! Just put away your sword and rapidly click a until they attack and then slash 3 times and repeat. (between each repeat run to a safe spot). If you don't do this hances are your dead. I hd 3 fairies and was almost dead until i remebered this move. The first time i was tumbesalting into there back. Also i'm sorry for my wrong post before. The room with the 2 flying things from castle in the sky and the darknut is room 48

I'm trying to beat it now. I've failed twice. I think the Idea of tapping a until you do the mortal draw sounds pretty good. Thanks, Video Game Master.

cave of ordeals

i got to where you had to have the ball and chain to pass the ice wall. Is there anything else you have to have to get to the end?

Mark

i got to stage 49 then got pwn'd ( i had great fairy tearrs and 3 fairys, i got the tears from the statue joivvenie?) my only advice is have 2 blue poitions 1 fairy and the faiy tears you get from collecting 20 poes ( comes in a bottle

plus get the big quiver/gaint bomb bag and fill them-(and as many hidden powers as possible)

have fun!!!

Back