What is the most violent wii game?

Manhunt 2 definately, although if you can get you hands on the uncensored version, all the gorier. Although the artistic censorship gives you an idea of whats going on and from personal experience playing the first Manhunt, I think the censored ones have more of an effect because it leaves a little to the imagination of the sick minded player. But there is certainly no censorship on using the wii mote and nunchuk to virtaully lay in to your enemies face until they are lying dead on the ground. Of course, that doesnt stop you from being able to kick a couple more gallons of blood out of their corpse. And thats just the hand to hand, from miter saws, to shovels, to axes, or just the handy plastic bag. And with Manhunt 2 there's the introduction of environmental executions such as suspending a man from the ceiling by a hook.

Also the Resident Evil games are fun, but really wheres the fun in shooting someone whos already dead?

Good recs above (RE:4 and Godfather for games that are already out). Is Manhunt out yet? For a rail shooter, RE:UC is good. I'd also recommend Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 if you like war games. The wiimote controls are excellent (I use the zapper and it is great--much different experience than using joysticks). Plus, you get a 'bonus' arcade version that is an on-rail gun game, plus an online option which runs pretty smooth. (Yes, XB may have better online experience, but you get the wiiimote aiming controls and online registration is free.)

The Full Metal said:
... what a dick ... Bothers me why people even bother typing a respond if your just going to be an ass... Why not just hit the back button and pretend you did'nt even read the title OR the post.. Jackass..

Anyways yea manhunt is or Resident Evil prolly where you want to go. Wii has many gooooood games but not so many are violent I recemend staying with Xbox360 if your Looking only for that game genre. Good luck.

/agree

The Wii isn't really a console for hardcore gamers anyway. It's not meant to have really violent games..you should look elsewere for that.

Resident Evil 4 is a thrilling violent game but its graphics are only ps2 standard which is a bit of a led down.

Rayman Rabbids 2.

You smack baby rabbids around, shoot rabbids with plungers, drop large objects on their heads, bump them off of tall buildings, run over them with large boulders.... I tell ya, it's mayhem!!! :lol:

/agree

The Wii isn't really a console for hardcore gamers anyway. It's not meant to have really violent games..you should look elsewere for that.

You haven't played enough games. Some Wii games are actually more violent imo because of the controls.

The Godfather and Scarface are very violent games. The Godfather for its motion controls (strangling and punching) and Scarface is just like GTA but with buckets of blood.

Manhunt 2 and RE:4 are pretty violent too.

Those games have been out quite a long time so you can pick them up cheap.

Newer releases are Tenchu: Shadow Assassins and HOD: Overkill; in fact a large number of the of releases for February were M rated.

Next month we get Madworld, one of the most stylistic and violent looking games yet on any system.

So I think that the Wii has plenty of violence on offer.

i have call of duty 3 and resident evil umbrella chronicals and both are well worth the money. COD3 is a great game for the Wii. like all games on the wii it takes a litlle bit to get the controls down but once you have them, your more addicted than my mom on cancer sticks.

-__-

Back