What is the worst final smash?

Vdogam3r said:
I know, but you said all of them so far. might wanna reword.
J/k
Yes. So far, these are the only characters that people have had a chance to play with

in general i would say the lamest FSA is peach's. I does nothing for you if you're at a low % and even if you perform a smash on a sleeping opponent..once you hit them won't they wake up?
What if they aren't at a high enough % to get KO'd? Then you just wasted a smash ball...

I'd say the best so far would be either fox,bowser,pit or dedede (actually that's only two FSA's just with alternate graphics..)

Fox and Bowser's are both transformations into a large invulnerable machine/monster, that best be avoided since it can do massive damage once it catches you.

Pit/Dedede's both summon torrents of minions that attack you in a flood..only difference it the sprites used and pit's is areal based, dedede's is land based..

So there are a few copied FSA's in the game so far..like Ike's and Links. (although I think Ike's is better at the moment since it is confirmed to be able to hit multiple foes.)

before i saw them i thought dk and peaches sucked, the confrimed ones i like the most are snakes, pits, metanights, and ikes.

Peaches and actually Pokemon Trainers. It seems so lame with that Triple Attack (or what it is now called), it looks so damn lame on the pics.

Pokemon Trainer of Peach has the worst Final Smash in my opinion.
The rest we know of are just so cool, and those two disappoint.

i really hate kirbys and the ice climbers ones!
i really want to see captain olimars, what do you think it is?

Back