what is your favorite scent?

I like it but if you put too much, it smells horrible.

I've somehow managed to smoke cigs for 2-3 years without ever really becoming addicted to them...

On topic: I don't really like the smell of axe, prolly because people use too much of it. I remember one time me and my friends cracked the window of one of our friends cars and used an entire can of axe in it.

What other wierd things do you like to smell foosoo?

Why do you keep misspelling my name?

Foosoo said:
@ Floydd: have one, have one, have one x100

First I need to see if I have any, it's been like a month. And I'm getting stressed, so it's time. I wanted to try these new ones that I saw in the states. Apparently 100% natural no additives, and non addictive. I doubt the non addictive thing though.

I like the smell of my one Axe I bought in Poland. It's called Africa. And it's not as strong as the other scents.

Floydd said:
First I need to see if I have any, it's been like a month. And I'm getting stressed, so it's time. I wanted to try these new ones that I saw in the states. Apparently 100% natural no additives, and non addictive. I doubt the non addictive thing though.

Would those happen to be American Spirits? Those still have nicotine in them so they still are addictive. Its kinda like your smoking a paper cigar with those, haven't had one in a while though.

Back