What kind of mp3 do you have?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
Hey, i was just just wondering what everyone uses to listen to music around here. I use a ipod nano second generation. Please dont flam other people for what they like or any of that crap.

zach

1st gen nano, I don't really like it anymore, it's got loads of marks and smudges that I can't get off :/

wii_cammy said:
4gb 2nd gen nano (Green)
What colour you got zach?
i got a silver one. its the only color that the 2gb one comes in. (i'm too cheap to afford a 4 gb):lol:

1st Gen Black iPod Video.

It is amazing. Looks brand new as well because of my awesome case. Plus I had my name engraved on the back.

Its pretty schmexy. :]

I lol at iPods!

As of now I have an iRiver 6GB. Costs only $111 from eBay (comparable to iPod Mini.) Best darn thing I've had.

But in about two weeks, or two and a half, I shall have my hands on an Archos 504 40GB.

At only a slighter price tag than an iPod 30GB.. But infinitely better.

I shall get it and place a review of it in the futuuuuuuuure!

I had a lyra 4 or 5 gb mp3 player, and gave it to my sister. Somebody stole my Zune. I think I might get another Zune, classic brown baby.

my Sony Erricsson V630i phone lol, just as good as an ipod, waiting to save for my 80G ipod, but with buying my DS and all plusthe rlease of a baunch of good wii games.... might be a while

2Gb Black And Green Zen V+

Music
Pictures
Videos
FM Radio

v_plus-2.jpg

i'm rocking a second generation ipod shuffle. the really small one that has the clip built in. i have to much music for a regular ipod (about 80.5 gb), so instead i went with size and cost as my deciding factors for making that purchase.

surfinrach90 said:
1st gen nano, I don't really like it anymore, it's got loads of marks and smudges that I can't get off :/
Same here except for the "don't really like it anymore" bit :p

I'm happy that it still works currently.

Back