anyone like...

allstar2b87

Allstar Mario Player
Jun 4, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
3201-2736-5122-4454
hey guys and girls...does anyone here like SMALLVILLE other than me...i no alot of people who are into DC Comics and stuff and are hardcore superman fans dont like the show...but i really do and was wondering what everyone else thought.

Do you like where the show is going?

Your Favourite person on the show?

Favourite Season?

Favourite Episode(s)?

I used to be a huge fan of Smallville.. but I stopped watching some where in the middle of season 5. I guess I just got tired of the characters (Lana). However, I heard season 6 was pretty good. I may try to catch up some time this season.

personally i think that show is one of the stupidest most pointless things to come to television in a long long time.

I HATE IT.

Its really annoying too. Its over advertised.

Stranger said:
personally i think that show is one of the stupidest most pointless things to come to television in a long long time.

I HATE IT.:eek:ut:

Its really annoying too. Its over advertised.
Dont post in this thread then. :eek:ut: :eek:ut:

yes...to the death...but they are my second fav. band...i am the ultimate 'the used' fan!!...im also ...a HUGE SMALLVILLE FAN THO!! LMAO

I watched most of the first season, thought it was a pretty good series overall. Got bored of it after watching the beginning of the second season.

Riviet said:
I watched most of the first season, thought it was a pretty good series overall. Got bored of it after watching the beginning of the second season.

dude..u gotta keep going ...the series gets so much better!!!!!!

Riviet said:
I know, I've been told that, but I just lost interest in the series. :(

after watching series 3-5...and most of 6....i have gone from being "hey..smallville is sweet"...to..."holy sh*T...i hope im not working that day ..gotta watch smallville..."

u really should start watching them.....i have the first 5 seasons on dvd...i've probably watched each of them at least twice off the top of my head that i can think of....can't wait for season 6 to come out on dvd!!!

Back