Lost

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
I don't think I've seen a show quite as awesome as this one before. It has a ton of crap you don't expect to happen, believeable characters, and a lot of stuff to keep you wondering. Most shows these days are just stealing its formula, but there is only one true Lost.

Does anyone else watch this show?

If you do post comments, thoughts, predictions, and other cool stuff.

Last edited:
One of my fav. all time shows! I love how every minute of every episode is full of twists, makes it hard to predict whats going to happen! However I must say I wouldnt be mad if they off-ed Sawyer...I cant stand him! lol

Great show, very frustrating but also very addictive. Here's some of my theories:
I think Desmond went to the future after the hatch exploded, as it would explain his predictions. Hopefully the next episode will reveal more, since it's Desmond-centric.

I also reckon Hurley's imaginary friend was actually real, and was married to Libby (she said she had a husband named David).

This is my FAVOURITE show of all time. If my name, signature and avatar haven't told you that already. I've been dl the eps to keep up with the US, and season 3 premiers in Aus tonight! So I'll be able to watch them all again and see what I missed.

@tlcphi2 : what's wrong with sawyer??? You must be one of the few living people who dont like him lol.

@Napalmbrain : I like where you're going with you theory, however, my theory is this:
Desmond has gained powers that allow him to see into the future, much like Hiro on Heroes.
I didn't even think of Libby being married to Dave, NICE ONE!!:thumbsup:

Yea I think oceanic likes lost. IT'S ON TONIGHT.
I hope sawyer and that other chick make it back to their islands o.k.
If they dont ill get soo mad. (i'm not good wit names.)

I watched the first season then started watching the second season got bored but plan to watch season 3 tonight on Prime *Bringing it home to meeeeee*

Its in my top 3. As to it being my favorite I'm not sure its a toss up between it and Heros with Jericho coming in third

Lol well I guess shows in Aus have to (well for me) under a certain american level except things like simpsons otherwise I cant stand them but I find those christian show fcuking hillarious

Yet what he said was true. Lost will do me just fine, it starts on the East coast in about 15 minutes, so hopefully I'll be able to start my dl in 1 hour and 15 mins, and *fingers crossed* watch it before the West coast get's it :D

LOST is amazing and it always suprises me with new events or deaths. I really enjoy watching this show, my entire family loves it. We rented all the seasons on Netflix and loved em all.

I dont have one specific reason to hate Sawyer I guess, just dont like him. Thats a good answer huh? lol

Back