Are we ready for 2012??

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
this topic is not for ppl that scare easily. none the less, its very wise if you know whats going on.....or whats gonna happen. Now, ive been watching these videos on youtube that show us, or atleast warn us whats gonna happen supposively is 2012. pole shifts....... Nibiru, a planet that is said to stop the Earth from rotating for 3 days and cause us the most disastrous weather storms we've ever seen. huge tsunamis, and massive earthquakes

now, i myself am not afraid, but i am really afraid for my family. i have newborn cousins..... nieces that do not deserve this fate.

this topic is to be taken seriously. have you guys heard of the Mayan Calander?? this calender created by the Mayans many many years ago has predicted a lot of catastrophes we've seen throughout the years. and as coincidentally as it may seem, it seems to stop at 2012. :scared:

now the videos ive been watchin......... take a look at the first one....

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O96ZMPXuv1A[/MEDIA]

this video was the first one that caught my attention. the second one however is really scary. it shows us what life would be like when this is said to come, not only massive tsunamis, but also WW3...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxfs1iEg144[/MEDIA]

the third one shows us evidence. you guys, this has been known, but we have not been warned....... makes you wonder what else the government knows, but wont tell us

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3RLx_4Y5Y[/MEDIA]

i honestly hope this is fake...... but i do think its real. 5 more years?? hopefully this saves ppls lives...... i know im leaving california....i love so near the coast.

some may not believe, but jus do your research on Nibiru........

sorry to DP, but heres a lil bit more of Nibiru....

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=XHUd7gJ1L1s[/MEDIA]

search for part 2 & 3 under the youtuber

Last edited by a moderator:
This is something I have heard countless times, I myself am undecided. If however there is truth to this and the goverment is hushing it up then they're only to right to do so, really if they confirmed all of this that the world is about to be ravaged by an unstopable force then said War World III would break out because everyone would panic. Humanity probabbly would end up destroying itself befroe Nibiru even got clsoe enough to destroy us. Then again people should also be warned of this possiblity to give them a chance to prepare, but really when you think about how do you prepare for something that is gonna get you where ever you turn?

Really its a hard decsion to make wether to tell the masses or to keep it quiet, where talking aboiut one of the biggest changes to the earth to ever happen. So as of them moment I'll sit on the fence and live my life like I always have, if it does come I'll just prepare as best I can I guess...

deity_link said:
This is something I have heard countless times, I myself am undecided. If however there is truth to this and the goverment is hushing it up then they're only to right to do so, really if they confirmed all of this that the world is about to be ravaged by an unstopable force then said War World III would break out because everyone would panic. Humanity probabbly would end up destroying itself befroe Nibiru even got clsoe enough to destroy us. Then again people should also be warned of this possiblity to give them a chance to prepare, but really when you think about how do you prepare for something that is gonna get you where ever you turn?

Really its a hard decsion to make wether to tell the masses or to keep it quiet, where talking aboiut one of the biggest changes to the earth to ever happen. So as of them moment I'll sit on the fence and live my life like I always have, if it does come I'll just prepare as best I can I guess...

your right. freakin everyone out would probably be the cause of WW3...... which is something that i cannot live after reading about past wars we've had.

as i was watching these videos i couldnt help but to feel some sort of sadness. i thought i shouldnt be wasting life and start preparing. but like you said, live life the way you do.

the government does have every right to keep hush. although we cannot escape it, i hope the government is makin some sort of plan for the aftermath. like the video said, we cannot save everyone......... truth be told....... A LOT of people are going to die :( and thats something i cannot bare to accept

Last edited:
Not that stupid 2012 thing again...

Eight years ago we were all going to die on January 1st 2000. Then it was going to be June 6th 2006. And no planet called Nibiru has been detected by astronomers when it probably would have been seen by now if something like that were approaching the inner solar system.

Napalmbrain said:
Not that stupid 2012 thing again...

Eight years ago we were all going to die on January 1st 2000. Then it was going to be June 6th 2006. And no planet called Nibiru has been detected by astronomers when it probably would have been seen by now if something like that were approaching the inner solar system.

lol i understand where your coming from. the whole 1/1/2000 was created cause we were entering the new millennium & 6/6/06 was a reference to the bible... satans #

but i do believe this is real. its been stated by NASA that they have detected this planet & is getting close. you can believe whatever you want though..... its jus my opinion that this thing is coming

Last edited:
It's disheartening to see that year shed in such a negative light. The dark times that these videos portray are on their way, but only if people continue to be so fearful.
I'm with Napalm on this while Nibiru thing. The closest thing we have to a large cosmic collision like that(excluding comets) is in about three billion years. That's when the Milky Way galaxy will collide with the Andromeda galaxy.
The Mayans instead were referring to the end of the world as we know it. This simply means that things are going to change, if it's for better or for worse is in our hands.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
but i do believe this is real. its been stated by NASA that they have detected this planet & is getting close. you can believe whatever you want though..... its jus my opinion that this thing is coming

NASA have said nothing of the sort. You may be confused by various "10th planet" announcements (like Quaoar, Sedna and Eris) in the media from a few years ago, which are actually just objects like Pluto (and like Pluto, they're not even really planets). None of them are headed towards Earth.

Not to worry, already this is a extremely large Comet coming towards the Earth. In 800 years it will hit. So they wan to either blow it up or shift if of course. Weapons experts say this is no limit on what kind of power nukes cam make, so i'm sure they do somthing. Maybe they will get on it and hitch a ride to another solar system =) A taxi thats makes its rounds every 300 years

I'm with Napalm on this one, their have been countless conspiracy theories in the past that have turned out to be completely untrue, why should this one be any different? I was seriously loling at the first video.

the Mayans predicted the end of the world to be In 2012. It was first introduced to me when i heard of the 23 Enigma. 20+1+2= 23 or 20+12=32 which is reversed for 23...but none of the less, i do believe then end of the world is in our time...this world is to corrupted to keep going.

if it ever happens, I'll fight agiasnt it, and I'll stay with my GF(she'll be wife by then I'm sure) until fate brings cruel death to us.

I don't want the world to end, I want to have kids, but do I really want to brings kids into a world were they will only suffer? I believe it has to happen, give them the chance to live, the chance to see what our life was like.

another end of the world prophecy?
come on people, if you listened to this tripe about the world ending every time it reared its head the world would of ended thousands of times over.
this one about Nibiru is just pseudoscience.
instead of searching on youtube for this, do some real searching around the net for it. its just some wack job Zecharia Sitchin trying to get his name out there by radically REtranslating Sumerian texts.
Nibiru is apparently between Mars and Jupitor, and im pretty sure, if there was a planet there we would know about it.

but hey, crazy people have been right before, if they are and the world ends, ill make you all some cake.

I thought this was going to be about the London Olympics .. .. .. another disaster waiting to happen that year.

As for the Mayan calendar - when you were told that it ends in 2012 did anyone tell you that it was cyclical? It was constructed around a series of wheels that, obviously, could continue to rotate for ever.. .. .. .. when one cycle ends on one of the inner rings no-one fortells doom and gloom. Just because the outer ring has completed one full circle should this be any different?

Poles shifting? It has happened before during recorded history. No-one knew why it happened and there is still no conclusive evidence now. Yes, it will probably mess things up a lot when it happens but the world didn't end last time.

It's more than just the Mayans, it was Nostradamus, and the Hopi Indians that all see an end at 2012... Yea there really isn't much on the Mayans besides the calender, nothing really saying the end of the world. But for 3 completely different time periods and groups of people that are not connected what so ever to all see something in 2012, well that's just a little creepy. I don't believe much in mumbo jumbo hokus pokus like that but it does make one think.

Back