Are we ready for 2012??

I doubt it's right. As I've said before, i'm not going to run and hide with my Gf for the next five years.

seriously, im not afraid, ** ill be scare shitless if it happens** but untill right now, im still young and i wanna live in the moment, i dont wanna think about a catatrophy that will destroy all humanity or anything........i am gonna enjoy all of my life!!!!

but, ya i just really hope it doesnt happen, i wanna live a long life, die of age and die peacefully in my sleep.

and can i ask a question here....

ummmm this said that the mayan calander ended on the year 2012, couldnt it just be that they couldnt keep the calendar going because they died out or they were just to busy to continue it??

Pikachu256 said:
Everyone move to Canada you rarely even hear that something bad happens in Canada. Canada safest place to go! GO GO GO! lol

well yeah they did this one show on the history channeled and they revealed clues that could lead to Doom days on December 21, 2012 but yeah..... Hopefully this isn't right =o

i would rather die then to pay 70 dollars for a game

:lol:

um where did you hear that.......the walmart around the corner from my house has wii games fer 59

because in the usa stuff is less money in other words its a joke :lol:

bie i hope you dont get stupider :lol:

i will go to the moon *packs up*

jupiter rymes with stupider

Last edited:
I remember we spent a day during history talking about this. It's a scary thought but why worry about something that I think will not happen. If it really does happen :sad: at least i'll finally be legal drinking age.

Man we live on a very fragile planet, however the threat of a rogue planet interfering with our planet's orbit is the least of our problems as it is less likely than something more realistic like climate change.

Needless to say, if is "real" or not, there isn't much that can be done if such a thing was to come about. Regardless if this so called "evidence" holds any water at all, it seems it will be a "process" as the planet will come into view and go, and on it's passing it will mess everything up. If this is the case I say "whatever", and will deal with it *IF* it comes. In the meantime, I will worry about REAL doomsday threats like rapid environmental change, pandemic influenza, and nuclear annihilation.

Thanks for the post however, nice find. However this would make a better video game theme than something to take seriously. (At least for the time being, everyone should live life to it's fullest.)

Seems like all these conspiracies now a days are based on coincidences. Like 2+0+0+7=9 and 2+0+1+2=5 and somehow that all mixes into death? Like wtf? And a previous post pretty much said it all:

08/08/08 will come.
09/09/09 will come.
10/10/10 will come.
11/11/11 will come.
and 12/12/12 will come.

07/07/07 already happened, and it was another ordinary day.
06/06/06 already happened, and it was another ordinary day...

Impossible is nothing.

But it's just as possible that a wormhole to another Dimension will open and an army of Imperial Storm Troopers will invade earth.
It's possible, but highly unlikely. Just like what the video said.
All it did was to gather some not connected fakes and theories and mix them all together to get it's own end of world theory. Seriously, it just doesn't make sense at all.

To the gravitation stuff: Yes, Gravitation may have impact on the Earth, but the magnetical force won't. How ever it's still unlikely, since the earth didn't stop the moon from rotating, either. And why would it only last 3 days. It's not like the earth will start spinning again from itself. It just shows again how the maker of the video has no idea what he's talking about.

Back