Are we ready for 2012??

I thought this was also going to be about the Olympics, but I'll pop in for a conversation.

I don't believe this one bit, logically, they're just a bunch of assembled numbers that happen to be coincidental; I direct you to the film The Number 23.

Tonnes of these prophecies have happened and, guess what, the world hasn't ended. Remember the Y2K crash, wasn't that horrible?

oh boy..... December 21, 2012......Dooms day, and the US should destroy all of the Nukes before 2012 because if a huge earthquake hit it like a 10 on the rick scale. say bye bye earth =/

I can't believe someone can believe this crap. BS.
fine, i'll add an IMO

Last edited:
Secum, may I remind you it is just a matter of opinion and belief, no need to insult one another.

Mayan and Egyption calenders both end here what is to happen?, the Mayan's have supposedly predicted things correctly before, but I believe it will just mean anew, ends lead to new beginnings. I doubt a mass extinction or world being destroyed will happen.

Well, at least we'll have something to look forward to. Whether anything bad happens or not it's always exciting to see if we'll finally all die.

Interesting topic indeed.
I never knew about the other so called bad things happening, I guess I was too young to notice or understand.

Not sure about this one really though.
Bad things were bound to come to us anyway, whether it be 5 years or 15.
I just don't see the "end of the world" in 2012.

Nice thread tough.

k, I'll add an IMO to my post.

But actually, it's a fact.
What the videos show is simply bullshit. Do a little research and you'll find out a couple of things. There are flaws all over the video.

For example that proof picture of a giant skelleton of a Nephilim? It's fake. Why? Because it's the winning picture of an art contest on Worth1000.com (here).

So yeah, there is no proof on the Nephilim, and also, where the heck is the connection to the Video? Isn't it about Nibiru? What the heck do the Nephilim want on Nibiru?
What's Nibiru anyways?
Nibiru is hypothetical planet on which there is no scientific evidence or proof of its existance at all.
All there is about it is personal translation and interpretation of Sumerian texts that have been translated by Zecharia Sitchin, though his speculations are largely ignored by mainstream scientists and historians who see many problems with both his translations and understanding of physics. So yeah, no proof here, either, only pseudoscience. That long skull is human, btw. Ask your history teacher about it. They did this in South America centuries ago.

What else do we have? Oh yeah, the whole f*cking number sh*t. I mean, come on 2+0+0+7 = 9 HOLY **** and 2+0+1+2 = 5 and 2012-5 = 2007 HOLY ****
I mean, seriously 2+0+1+3 = 6 and 2013 - 6 = 2007 HOLY **** WE WILL DIE 2013!

And aside from this, there isn't even any f*cking connection of the Mayan Callendar to the Nephilim or Nibiru or the f*cking Sumerians.

So yeah, next thing: stopping the Earth rotation for 3 days, which will cause volcanoes and earthquakes and stuff like this? What? That's ****ing rediculous! Why would a planet's magnetic force stop a planet rotating!? It doesn't make sense at all! Just ask your physics teacher.

The maps? WHAT!? It's getting more and more redicolous, I think I'll just stop here. Not going to mention all the logical flaws of the video.

So that's my opinion on that.

Last edited:
dam you owned that theory. Now we just need the mythbusters to re-create what will happen if theres a huge planet in our way. So if I somehow survive this world ending event. Will I see dinosaurs again or maybe atlantis or do i have to pay those dam college fees after the college got destroyed?

Secumfex said:
k, I'll add an IMO to my post.

But actually, it's a fact.
What the videos show is simply bullshit. Do a little research and you'll find out a couple of things. There are flaws all over the video.

For example that proof picture of a giant skelleton of a Nephilim? It's fake. Why? Because it's the winning picture of an art contest on Worth1000.com (here).

So yeah, there is no proof on the Nephilim, and also, where the heck is the connection to the Video? Isn't it about Nibiru? What the heck do the Nephilim want on Nibiru?
What's Nibiru anyways?
Nibiru is hypothetical planet on which there is no scientific evidence or proof of its existance at all.
All there is about it is personal translation and interpretation of Sumerian texts that have been translated by Zecharia Sitchin, though his speculations are largely ignored by mainstream scientists and historians who see many problems with both his translations and understanding of physics. So yeah, no proof here, either, only pseudoscience. That long skull is human, btw. Ask your history teacher about it. They did this in South America centuries ago.

What else do we have? Oh yeah, the whole f*cking number sh*t. I mean, come on 2+0+0+7 = 9 HOLY **** and 2+0+1+2 = 5 and 2012-5 = 2007 HOLY ****
I mean, seriously 2+0+1+3 = 6 and 2013 - 6 = 2007 HOLY **** WE WILL DIE 2013!

And aside from this, there isn't even any f*cking connection of the Mayan Callendar to the Nephilim or Nibiru or the f*cking Sumerians.

So yeah, next thing: stopping the Earth rotation for 3 days, which will cause volcanoes and earthquakes and stuff like this? What? That's ****ing rediculous! Why would a planet's magnetic force stop a planet rotating!? It doesn't make sense at all! Just ask your physics teacher.

The maps? WHAT!? It's getting more and more redicolous, I think I'll just stop here. Not going to mention all the logical flaws of the video.

So that's my opinion on that.
Man that was Excruciatingly painful to read. Number one, encase you didn't know, You have a major swear problem.. Which is against the rules to swear, the ones that were somewhat censored were not censored enough, and the ones that equals to Crap should be censored.

Now here is what i have to say on you're Grossum " Opinion"

We all know that all of the things Mention on the videos is not confirmed facts by Nasa. But ask yourself, can it be possible? A planet 3 or 4 or 5 times bigger then the Earth coming so close to it that it can actually stop the earth's Magnetic force to stop the Rotation, sure might sound kinda impossible, but with something so big more powerful then earth Gravity, pfft ask yourself, is it possible. The whole alien thing, ok yeah that might sound to science fiction, but there have been countless sighting of them, crop circles and what not. So ask yourself is it possible.

It is not a fact that the earth can be destroyed because of this, but ask yourself, is it possible?

it's not a fact that this CANNOT HAPPEN, neither is that it's a fact that it can happen. It is not a fact.
Fact, leave no room for Possibilities...

Secumfex said:

There would be some catastrophic affects from a planet being so close. The earth stopping rotation is a possibility. Gravitational affects could cause some extreme malfuntions with the daily processes of the earth. Don't be too shocked by something so extreme.

omg guys...08/08/08 is going to come

and 09/09/09 is going come

and 10/10/10 is going to come

and 11/11/11 is going to come

and 12/12/12 is going to come...like what are we going to do

this is lamest crap ive ever seen..nothings going to happen

if it does happen i think i might be safe i live in west virginia

ppl nothing is going to happen. Nibiui? wht in the hell is tht? That is some made up bullshit. Some dude jst pulled sh** outta his ass and called it sceince

Everyone move to Canada you rarely even hear that something bad happens in Canada. Canada safest place to go! GO GO GO! lol

well yeah they did this one show on the history channeled and they revealed clues that could lead to Doom days on December 21, 2012 but yeah..... Hopefully this isn't right =o

Back