What Should I Get: A Mac Mini or a PS3?

I find linux has an easier learning curve than OSx actually.....

Why not buy a full desktop? should be cheaper than the mini.

I'd get the Mac Mini.
Just because you'd get a lot more use out of it.
And OS X Version 5 is gonna be really awesome.

My god the Wii owns... said:
No, silly little assuming boy, the monitor size. The size of the screen, if you will. I can just pick up a nice 4" upgrade on my monitor whenever I want. Good luck doing that with a Mac.

You can run anything on a PC. By the way, a Mac is a PC. Just a limited one with a solid price tag.
So if a Mac is a PC, why can't you get a nice 4" upgrade on your monitor whenever you want.

Brawny said:
I find linux has an easier learning curve than OSx actually.....
that is the most funnist thing i have heard EVER!!!

Last edited:
Gaz said:
So if a Mac is a PC, why can't you get a nice 4" upgrade on your monitor whenever you want.

A pc is just a computer designed to be used by a small group of individuals, so actually a Mac does fit the definition of "personal computer". :p

Uh....certain distros of linux are catered to new users. My grandma is running Ubuntu on some computer I picked up for 50 dollars. She can run it just fine for what she uses it for. She tried out a mac, but didn't like it.

Don't ask me why.....

hmmm i dont like the set up the mac, probably because I've been using pc's all of my life and am forced to still. i like my macbook but i just don't like the menu setup, its my only complaint, the menus are a little to confusing for me. so, I'd go with the mac mini, although i'd rather get a imac or macbook OR a mac pro, that would be sick, mac pros are da bomb! so yeah mac>ps3

Back