what should the ds have?

na man it should give ya da option to get betta graphics cards

:thumbsup:

mms529 said:
na man it should give ya da option to get betta graphics cards

:thumbsup:

you're an idiot...you can't have better graphics cards as an option you dolt. it's not like you can just insert a graphics card like a video game, get off our forums pleeaase.

no you ****a i ment dey should give you da one dey normally do but den sell betta ones made for da ds fool lol

mms529 said:
no you ****a i ment dey should give you da one dey normally do but den sell betta ones made for da ds fool lol

Do you realize how ecinomically retarded that would be...how would they sell you graphics cards?!?! you can't just open up your ds and switch them out, seriously you need an education badly. and quit saying dey instead of they, we know you aren't gangster, its obvious...you watch inyuasha...enough said.

huh look i dont talk like a gangsta and seconed artard they could have made a slot so that you could slide it into instead of auccally opening da ds artard and you type slow and f you if you tink tat i type slow because im aT DA LAST LEVEL OF GOD OF WAR TWO AND I GOT IT TODAY SO SHUTUP ARTARD

by da way dey and stuff came from midevil times like thee and stuff artard

Lmfao no it didnt, you are just making stuff up because you have no real education. by the way no they can't just make a slot like that, because then they would have to make games specifically for that graphics card, that's why if you buy a pc game and your card is too weak you can't play it...duh. Also, I'm not a slow typist, I'm one of the fastest in my grade, at a large school, It may seem that I'm typing slow because:1. I think before I type. 2. I make sure my sentances contain a certain amount of clarity (unlike yours). 3. I don't sit here waiting for you to reply, i go to other threads and talk. Once again... you are an idiot, you can continue to embarass yourself or you can admit defeat and go on with your sad life. I thought i was done typing but I will just edit this again, there is more, the fact that you use the word artard multiple times in the same post makes you look even more illiterate than I thought you were, your spelling is equal to that of a second grader, the fact that you are on the last level of god of war two is in no way relevant to this conversation nor does it make up for your lack of competence in any subject. I guess I stumped you with this post, I didn't expect you to comprehend half of it anyway, go ahead and reply, if you aren't already embarassed enough.

Last edited:
So I'm a nerd because I don't say artard? seriously, learn from your parents mistakes...use birth control.

scubasteve said:
you're an idiot...you can't have better graphics cards as an option you dolt. it's not like you can just insert a graphics card like a video game, get off our forums pleeaase.

LMAO, yeh its not like its a pc or anything.

Also i think the DS should defo have online pictochat as atm its just a waste of space!!

George said:
LMAO, yeh its not like its a pc or anything.

Also i think the DS should defo have online pictochat as atm its just a waste of space!!

seriously, that would be awsome, I don't understand the point of pictochatting with somone near you...when you could just say it, unless of course you didnt want somone else to know what you were saying, or you wanted to draw something, or you were at school, but nobody brings ds's to school as it is a sign of being an outcast, (at least here it is)

Scubasteve you do realise that you are acting just as childishly as MMS529 by letting his/her posts upset you and retaliating with angry and pointless posts. If you are as smart and educated as you say you are, you would ignore his/her posts and keep on the topic of the thread.

His avatar was Inuyasha, now it's Pokemon. Hehe... The DS should have available slim cases that will protect your system (not made to hold a bunch of games and crap) and easily fit in your pocket. I use this tie-string sack that came on a box of chocolates apparently the exact size of the DS. It's pretty cool, except it says "Girrardeli" or something like that on it in gold embossed letters.

scubasteve said:
Shutup about the gba games ffs, what's the big deal??!?!? you really think some random person is gonna be like wow, your gba cartridge is sticking out, nintendo should fix that. It's not a big deal so quit bitching.
This thread is about improving the DS right? then that was my way to improve it. Small things are still improvements.

Screen size for me is fine but bigger without making the DS bigger would be better.

DS speakers are kind of quiet but then again theres always head phones.

The wireless isn't that great. My wireless router is down stairs and my PC, Laptop and wii can connnect to it fine but my DS can't connect due to it being a weak signals.

Back