what should the ds have?

dblpr said:
Scubasteve you do realise that you are acting just as childishly as MMS529 by letting his/her posts upset you and retaliating with angry and pointless posts. If you are as smart and educated as you say you are, you would ignore his/her posts and keep on the topic of the thread.

Not really, it's way funner to school him and watch his feeble attempts at criticism.

An analog stick would not hurt, but then you would not be able to close it correctly, unless they made it so you push it to the side, and it kind of goes into the system's alloted slot thing. I dunno sounded cool when I thought of it....

scubasteve said:
wtf!!! first the ds, then ds lite, nintendo needs to slow down and let us play their system before changing it and screwing us over.
Nintendo doesnt make you upgrade everytime they release a new DS. Its the same principle as car producers

cannon said:
Nintendo doesnt make you upgrade everytime they release a new DS. Its the same principle as car producers

bad analogy. it's way different with video games, if you buy a car and then a new car comes out by the same producer, you don't say, ahhh i should have bought that one, car producers generally have to make new models more often because people aren't like sweet mitsubishi made a new car, im waiting all night at the dealership for this one. nintendo however makes tons of money off of their systems, there was no need to make a ds lite after the ds, and there is no reason to replace the ds lite so soon. Hopefully that system in development is not releasing for a while, because I'm buying a ds lite soon. I heard on one forum that nintendo is releasing a new handheld in 08, please please tell me this is not confirmed:frown2:

Im not a liberty to state that information, at the moment anyway. I work for a gaming company and i could get into alot of trouble if i open my mouth. It might have been a bad analogy but still the same concept, Nintendo does not make you buy the new system. You as a consumer have the rite of choice. Fair enough if nintendo made new games that only played on the Lite that would make it a different situation. The new ds that has bigger screens and some other features is only a rumour there has been no official confirmation as of yet.

I know we don't have to buy it I'm just sayin, it's kind of crappy of them to release the ds that looks like an x-wing and is clunky etc. and then release the ds lite for nearly the same price, and have it look amazing, you don't have to buy it, but you wish it would have released instead of the original ds, now the purchasers of the original either, buy a ds lite or keep the ugly one.

Scuba's right. I would look at my original DS when it was brand new, and think "I hate to say it, but it uh... doesn't really look cool at all." It's like they made it look lame on purpose, and had the DS Lite waiting all along.

Yeah the edges where you hold the DS (lite) should be padded with rubber because it digs into your palms after you play for a while. Especially when playing MK online and you are winning.

scubasteve said:
So I'm a nerd because I don't say artard? seriously, learn from your parents mistakes...use birth control.

Pfff... LMAO... birth control... that's exactly what they need... stop idiots 'em from reproducing... *smiles*...

artard... do you think he could me 'ardvark?'... or maybe he means 'look at me i'm 'ard' i can talk without using vowels'

Dean

Back