what should they do for the next wii

jman111

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2007
they should make it easier to stear on the car games and stuff like that and make the sensor pad smalller i cant find room for it in ma house :lol:

you cant find room for a 15cm sensor bar? And there is already a steering wheel for the Wii.

I think the next ''wii'' should have SUPERIOR hd graphics, i mean like xbox360 + ps3 graphics. Blue slot light options. More games at launch. Online gaming compability at launch thats about it.
I think that the new wii should just be an upgrade you can add to this wii because you cant get any better then this

everyone always wants more games...

i would like more data and customization options, like the 360 has... music, memory storage, and background customization...(though the wii does have less menus) i mean, i think the wii beats them, but i would have liked to have seen a first round knockout when it came out...

ive got a flippin sky box above ma telly:mad: :mad5: :mad2:

i think that nintendo might have graphics like the 360 while the other new consoles will have even superior graphics. i know its not about graphics but are nintendo always gonna be behind?

since their primary sales pitch is about game innovention and they've actually said its not about graphics

heh id say it probably will

jman111 said:
ive got a flippin sky box above ma telly:mad: :mad5: :mad2:

put it below. or use the sticky stuff and stick it to the top of the tv. shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

jman111 said:
omg u copy

i'm getting kind of annoyed with not being able to understand you. let's try speaking in sentences. that'd be fun. no if you're not sure what they are, they need a subject, a verb, and a complete thought!

callme.nasty said:
i'm getting kind of annoyed with not being able to understand you. let's try speaking in sentences. that'd be fun. no if you're not sure what they are, they need a subject, a verb, and a complete thought!
ur a wanker

Rebelj12a said:
everyone always wants more games...

i would like more data and customization options, like the 360 has... music, memory storage, and background customization...(though the wii does have less menus) i mean, i think the wii beats them, but i would have liked to have seen a first round knockout when it came out...

x2 on your thoughts, i feel there is so much that is still in the making for the first wii to not even consider thinking about the next wii, we have yet to see the secret things and online game play, let alone the full potential of our wii's

One thing I'd like to see next for the Wii is a USB TV Tuner (using the USB port in the back) so TV becomes a Wii Channel and I'll never have to change source of my television ever. :)

Back