Random Thoughts about improving the wii

P13Z0MB13

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2007
The wii should get an achievement aspect to it, like the xbox360 has, like when you do something challenging in a game you get a "Wii Award" worth a certain amount of points...

also, the wii should have a "Mii House" channel where you can create a house for your mii (like the sims) and show off your house online, or invite friends to your house... stuff like that.. and with the "Wii Award Points" you can buy new furnature, and other stuff like that to make your house look kool....

so unlike the 360, the gamerpoints actually do something.

what does everyone think?

man they have to mii channels alredty the wont make a nother for probobly a year

All the Wii needs to do to improve, is get better 3rd party support.
Its doing fine now, and no new channels are really needed, nor are gamerpoints really for that matter.

CantGetAWii said:
All the Wii needs to do to improve, is get better 3rd party support.
Its doing fine now, and no new channels are really needed, nor are gamerpoints really for that matter.

This.

P13Z0MB13 said:
The wii should get an achievement aspect to it, like the xbox360 has, like when you do something challenging in a game you get a "Wii Award" worth a certain amount of points...

also, the wii should have a "Mii House" channel where you can create a house for your mii (like the sims) and show off your house online, or invite friends to your house... stuff like that.. and with the "Wii Award Points" you can buy new furnature, and other stuff like that to make your house look kool....

Basicly u have taken the wii and added some 360 elements to it. That's all good and well but it's not a new idea. We don't want something that copies something else. We want new ideas that no one else has. However, if we need any 360 element, we need some of its graphical capabilities. I don't care about graphics but most gamers these days do.

1080p capabilties and a HDMI connection

Also a basic dvd player would be nice... doesnt have to be bluray or HD (cause that would jack up the price by at least 125) but just a reg dvd player.

actually.. yes haha. im 19 and about to move out... as most of you know (unless u lived/moved out off of dads dime) moving out for the first time usually means giving up 99% of your basic luxuries... so that woulda covered 2 birds with one stone :)

EDIT and my old man actually bought himself a ps3 last year ONLY because it played bluray... last year it was actually the cheapest bluray player you could possibly get. now you can find SOME for about 300 but most are still more than the ps3 lol

^then how will I play my Wii games? jeez it was just a question about some little improvements im not puttin a whole lot of thought into haha just woulda been nice

I noticed a pattern when people complain or state how the wii can be improved. Most, if not all of the complaints reflect a desire for it to be like the 360, thus a desire FOR a 360!

I think most of these ones got the wii, thinking it was something it wasn't or had expectations of it that were unfullfilled; causing Buyers Remorse. But the cure for that is knowing the product BEFORE you plunk down your money for one not AFTER and than coming here and complaining about what it lacks.

Maybe they bought it cuz it was cheaper or because it was an impulse buy, but I think many got it as a gift and wished it was a 360. To these ones, I don't know what to say. To those who ended up buying the wrong product for them; I would suggest that you just go buy a 360, than there would be no need to complain about what the wii doesn't have compared to the 360.

P13Z0MB13 said:

that would be a good idea but let Nintendo roll the fancy stuff they want we shouldnt be predicting what nintendo will do with the wii.

Hmm. I would like to see a HD DVD player added to the Wii and some 1080 support as well. Yeah, Yeah, I know... go get a HD DVD player for that.
Well, guess what, I have a Samsung HD DVD player and a PS3 already. I just think it would be nice for everyone that can't go drop 500 smackers for the HD player fan.
I would also like to see a price drop for all the VC games. Way to overpriced for what you get. I mean,. really, who is spending 10 bucks for games we played 5-20 years ago. Hahah... well, i did, but just a few good classics.

Back