What SSB character is the All Time BEST

Hmmm I'd have to say Sonic.

But to be true to the topic, I'd say Samus, cause I play with her more often. And Kirby is one cheap little #%^#@!!!!! There's no way that things meant for pro gameplay!! ><

DeathChron said:
But to be true to the topic, I'd say Samus, cause I play with her more often. And Kirby is one cheap little #%^#@!!!!! There's no way that things meant for pro gameplay!! ><
i couldnt agree w/ u more!

CyanRussel said:
Um, why are ppl talking about Melee, didnt the thread say SSB, i know my eyes arnt lying to me, oh well FOX IS THE BEST ON ALL THE SMASHES!!

SSB = super smash bros (covering the whole series)

SSBM = Super smash bros melee

SSBB = super smash bros brawl

rockkybox said:
SSB = super smash bros (covering the whole series)

SSBM = Super smash bros melee

SSBB = super smash bros brawl
Brawl hasnt came out yet!!!
LOL

But the hell with it, Fox will be the best in that game too!
He will rule it just like he did the first and second !

CyanRussel said:
So, uh...........it seems to me, while (Deranged) is gone, you want to take is G-Blank place Huh? Rofl......
:lol: i wanna beat u up so bad in smash bros just for sayin that boy! ill knock u over so bad, youl have the square root of your face marked as a punching bag as if i was mike tyson!

Trust me, your not in my league.............so i'll have someone take over me..............some named "Deranged" i let him go against you so he can Gay you up and take you levels you've never gone before, but that you wish that you have gone! Rofl

CyanRussel said:
Trust me, your not in my league.............so i'll have someone take over me..............some named "Deranged" i let him go against you so he can Gay you up and take you levels you've never gone before, but that you wish that you have gone! Rofl
lol ill get micheal jackson, THEN well see whos truly gay.

Back