What SSB character is the All Time BEST

Link.

Why?

Because he's Link. He come to town. He come to save the princess Zelda. *sings*

And if you dont know that song, you have never played Zelda.

This is the tier decided by the top players of Melee.

Top Tier:

Fox
Falco

High Tier:

Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:

Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:

Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Metric said:
This is the tier decided by the top players of Melee.

Top Tier:

Fox
Falco

High Tier:

Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:

Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:

Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

That's basically what it is, although there are tons of arguments on the placement of a few chars. Lots argue that Marth should be Top Tier, and that Falco should be High.

asdfghjkl said:
wow, the top smash players must be on crack to have the balls to tell me my characters arent worth it. i dont care what they say.
The tiers don't dictate who sucks and who is good, but rather their capacity of ability. Obviously there are some people who use Mewtwo, Ice Climbers, Pichu, etc... But what this means, is that theoretically, a master of Marth will always defeat a master of the same level with Mewtwo.

asdfghjkl said:
i see that there saying whoever they use is better then any character. they say from thier perspective.
That's not just from their perspective.
It wasn't just a list someone threw together. That is a highly analyzed and accurate list put together by tons of the most knowledgeable people in the world of smash.

well i personally like Dr. Mario and Ice climbers. for me their pretty different compared to everyone else. THOUGH i wanted to play as the characters they would have put in but couldn't because their games weren't out yet.
''The main character of Mother 3 for the Game Boy Advance (originally planned for the Nintendo 64), Lucas, was supposed to replace Ness, but because the game was delayed, Ness was kept. [2] Similarly, a Balloon Fighter from the Nintendo game Balloon Fight, was originally in the game,[citation needed]but, like Lucas, was replaced by another character, which was the Ice Climbers.''
:( i wanted to play as a guy from balloon fight.

Last edited:
Back