What the hell is Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo??

Half Empty

CHAD SMITH IS KING!
Nov 24, 2006
Severna Park, MD
Wii Online Code
7404-0035-3816-1331
I mean, I know I should have probably watched the first episode or something, but every time I see this show it confuses me so much, that my jaw is frozen in the dropping position 30 seconds after the show ends. Can someone explain:

1. The guy with the yellow Afro, and his nose hair...fists?
2. That little sun guy.
3. Why is everything so freaking weird??

I watched it a few times about 4 months ago... I gotta agree with you guys, its the most confusing show i have ever watched...

I have no freaking clue. I watched it once, had a seizure, then a brain anerysm, than the runs. so I never watched it again

See, that is the point (not to be stupid, but to be incredibly random). It may just be the fact that the US saw funny pictures in Japanese, and made up a wacky storyline (it would be real f'd up if bobobobobobobobobo turned out to be serious). It's just onoe of those shows that is funny, becasue it is stupidly random in every pssible moment

I know it's supposed to be like that but..I mean COME ON!! Theres a freaking talking sun!!

yea, its trippy....real trippy. jelly jiggler and don patch are my favorites, cuz their the most random.....

strangely, my next door neighbor, who is like 8, found a storyline.....i feel so stupid..

urban_shinobi said:
strangely, my next door neighbor, who is like 8, found a storyline.....i feel so stupid..
Buuuurrrnned dude...

I stopped watching it about 3 months ago, just because I don't usually watch TV at...10:30 is it? I'm either on the computer, listening to music, watching a movie etc. It just became inconvenient.

Let me tell you, i'm a fan of random, I liked the show somewhat, they have some hilarious things no matter how much anyone denies it. Jelly Jiggler and Bo-BoBo scenes were great, cuz Jelly would always get the **** blown out of him some way or the other. :p Donpatch is pretty cool too, but he has his "gay" moments (literally, he's a transexual)....so ya, pretty weird show.

I say....8/10 overall, but individual sketches are more like a 10/10 if they're really funny. :)

bobobobobobobobobobobobo (I dont care about the speling any more) , Patch, and Jiggs are gay-ish...lol, look at the opening scenes.

but yea, DP is kinda......gay.

urban_shinobi said:
bobobobobobobobobobobobo (I dont care about the speling any more) , Patch, and Jiggs are gay-ish...lol, look at the opening scenes.

but yea, DP is kinda......gay.
DP? Explain?

Oh, wasn't thinkin of him. You had already stated him in your last sentence, "bobobobobobobobobobobobo (I dont care about the speling any more) , Patch, and Jiggs are gay-ish...lol".

:p

Back