What the hell is Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo??

I don't like that cartoon and it's confusing..just when I thought Furi Curi was confusing, I watched BOBOBOBOBOBOB-BOBO-BABOSOBOBOBOOBO and then I finally realized the Japanese are having revenge for the atomic bombs the Unitedstatians dropped on them, either that or they just lost it and became crazy after the bombs..and that's why they come up with crazy, confusing stuff

Axtlar said:
I don't like that cartoon and it's confusing..just when I thought Furi Curi was confusing, I watched BOBOBOBOBOBOB-BOBO-BABOSOBOBOBOOBO and then I finally realized the Japanese are having revenge for the atomic bombs the Unitedstatians dropped on them, either that or they just lost it and became crazy after the bombs..and that's why they come up with crazy, confusing stuff
Watch the Japanese version, it's even crazier.

Nahh I'm all right, I don't need to be brainwashed by Japanese at the moment

Axtlar said:
Nahh I'm all right, I don't need to be brainwashed by Japanese at the moment
But Japanese people are awesome....

*Axtlar looks into ssbb_lover's eyes*

Axtlar: "They're just swirls....and why are you drooling? And why do you keep saying 'Japs are gonna drop da' big bomb on us!' repetitively like a zombie? And why am I asking so many questions?!?!!!"

Damn it why cant find a (decent) torrent of this (its licensed in the us but not the UK)
Sounds like something id like

I found a non active torrent for Bannanaman

Seen a bit of a unsubbed (I know a little Jap) esp
It looks funny

FIST OF THE NOSE HAIR

Back